DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no interest in lynching you thane. I think ure town and squirtle settles it for me. theres about as much chance of him being bad as there is pikachu.

Wanna find mafia? join me on TMD

if i would, there'd still be no majority. Still a random kill. And, odds would be another townie gone. Would the chance of a random wolf kill be enough to not be hammered myself?

No way Thane flips town after this.

Day 3 Vote Count
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Thane (6) -- Ley, Mashiara, seph, Zander, John Snow, RTE
TMD (2) -- dice, Thane
dice (2) -- TMD, BFG

That's a lynch. No more voting. Heart will post scene when she can.

Day 3 Vote Count

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Thane (6) -- Ley, Mashiara, seph, Zander, John Snow, RTE

TMD (1) -- dice, Thane

dice (2) -- TMD, BFG

That's a lynch. No more voting. Heart will post scene when she can.

I don't suppose you have the flip?

Ok, I'm up to date.

Comments will wait till tonight.

I don't think Thane flips town here, if he was town then he'd never ask whether a chance of a random getting a mafia was better than *his* lynch. He corrected it later after being cajoled by Dice.

I don't see Town!Thane refusing to give even 'gut reads' at the end either.

because I didnt want to give one. because as you can see there my reads list sux.

im gonna vote TMD

Quoted these two to ask for a bit of consolidation, but that's already happening, so allright.

Also Dice, if you feel like your read list sucks, what's keeping you from improving it? If you know your reads list sucks, then you're mafia. Considering you're not doing the first, I'm starting to think it's the second.

I actually copped Darthe last night just in case he was pulling a fast one. Was not happy to see who the NK was

And another random reveal. Why are you revealing you're a cop without having a guilty on anyone or even being able to save someone with the claim? I'm not buying this.

Blue. What are you smoking Ley?  if i was Mafia my reads would be PERFECT. Id know who to call town. Id know who the mafia are and could work them in in a way that benefits me.

Unfortunately I dont know that cause i am not mafia. Hence I have to try and read people. Sometimes Im great at it. Sometimes im not.

As for the random reveal.  So what? Darthe was dead, a number of people have cop views and they all have a % chance of working. There is no harm in me saying I used that action. Im not THE cop. Noone is THE cop. We all have various abilities. Do you know they arent doubled up somewhere? Didnt hally claim there was a cop in hers?

I'm not talking about your reads, I'm talking about your reads list. If you are town, and you feel like your reads list is bad, you'll change it so it isn't bad anymore. If you don't want to change anything, then it's not bad. If you're mafia, however, you give a list you know is bad because you don't want to out everyone and/or yourself.

And you're currently arguing from the perspective "why should I not reveal", but I'm talking about the perspective "why should you reveal". There is no reason to reveal you are a cop. Maybe, you die because of it, EVEN THOUGH THERE IS MORE THAN ONE COP ROLE, while if you hadn't revealed, you might have lived and might have gotten a scum read on someone.

So it's Thane or Random? 

It's Thane or you.

how about the fact he was willing to be lynched?

Could very well be a gambit. Don't forget we either need a bus or EVERY townie agreeing on it, if we indeed have 4 mafia.

I can feel all of the experienced players wanting to kick my ass for letting it go random though. But all depends on if we get coroner or not. 

I certainly would have if you had. A random is NEVER a good idea. Don't forget that a coroner report is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR from the only thing you get from it. Just the weird stuff at D1 with Hallia not getting lynched already messed up the game so much that looking at vote counts this game is utterly useless.

Let me just wait for her. Tonight hopefully another mafia dies and we work from there tomorrow. 

*sigh* now i'm not tired. This is why you don't check mafia games after you get up to get a drink. 

For what it's worth, pretty sure one of you, myself, or Ley is dead tonight.

No more vocal townies = GG

Well, you're probably not going to die because you look like you're the one putting in the kill. And you're not vocal.

Here's what I don't buy about Thane's claim. 

He thought that mafia was going to target him. Why on earth would they do that?

And why on earth would he not ask heart if he could use moves more than once? Especially with a power like doc? That was one of the first questions I asked.

And, Ley, we have 18 hours left. We still need more info. We're shooting in the dark for reads on over half of the people left in the game. They're not helping at all. 

We need to push these guys for information. 

For those of you who aren't helping much, here's what's wrong with it:

When you don't help hunt, you're neither helping find out who's scum nor helping other people read you. It severely limits town's information. 

To be honest I was mostly hoping it'd kick the game into activity again, and it did. If we have a normal rate of posting like since my post you mentioned, then 18 hours is more than enough.

-snip-

And yet we still end up with the last minute DL Consolidation. Seems to practically be standard DM practice still. 

Sadly. I did my best though.

Archived