DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

Well let's start a discussion then ley.

Turin flipped town. Thoughys?

Ep is keeping thoughts to himself, Has a big plan.

Turin used reflect, so tried to kill his killer. And without him in here it has gotten a lot quieter. There are a few players who have not even tried to game solve.

I am tired of seeing this game moving like this.

It is a decently sized game and there is no wim.

Darthe is excluded from this statement as I think is obvious town here.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once they were allowed to vote again, the trainers were fairly certain. They didn't trust Hallia, no matter what she claimed. 

"Please, guys! I'm not even really a trainer; I don't like battles, I like putting my pokemon in contests!"

"You're not here to help us, and we can't afford that right now. We vote her!"

"But they could take my pokemon too! I just wanted to talk to Mistress Heart!"

"Hallia" the voice said. "The others have spoken."

Hallia's poke ball opened itself, and Jigglypuff materialized on the floor. There was a brief pause, and then the voice said "This pokemon is not of Team Rocket, but nor does it belong to a league trainer. 

Hallia, trainer of Jigglypuff, a 3rd party trainer, has been voted out of the competition. 

The rest of you had made a decision. Only time will tell if it was well or ill. We will now take time to let your pokemon out."

The fog thickened, and the world became as night again. 

You have 24 hours to submit a night action. Countdown

Turin used reflect, so tried to kill his killer. And without him in here it has gotten a lot quieter. There are a few players who have not even tried to game solve.

Turin flipped town - I think he played a really bad game, as I had already said, and I was truly surprised to see it.

EP keeping to himself - I trust him, but I don't trust his reputation.

im so far behind its not funny.  i may be spotty still over the next bit but the whole Turrin situation leaves me wondering at those he had the most battle against as possible wolves.  Im sure i may get labelled for this but Darthe EP John Snow and Ley were the most active in this (i think, please correct me if im wrong.).  But I find it hard to believe that was all town on town hate.

AH, I have unvoted. I guess it's too late now, but that wasn't a lynch yet.

AH should pay a bit more attention though. :P

SHOOT

<.< I am paying attention! I just am somehow not seeing everything 

*pout*

Seriously, I'm not known for having 100% accurate vote counts, but they aren't normally THIS bad. What is wrong with me? :P

im so far behind its not funny. i may be spotty still over the next bit but the whole Turrin situation leaves me wondering at those he had the most battle against as possible wolves. Im sure i may get labelled for this but Darthe EP John Snow and Ley were the most active in this (i think, please correct me if im wrong.). But I find it hard to believe that was all town on town hate.

Good zander post

I want to know where you got this information?

im so far behind its not funny.  i may be spotty still over the next bit but the whole Turrin situation leaves me wondering at those he had the most battle against as possible wolves.  Im sure i may get labelled for this but Darthe EP John Snow and Ley were the most active in this (i think, please correct me if im wrong.).  But I find it hard to believe that was all town on town hate.

What? Are you honestly claiming that Turin's behaviour there didn't look like bad scum?

What? Are you honestly claiming that Turin's behaviour there didn't look like bad scum?

not all of it was bad.  but no way 4 exprienced Town players misread him that bad imo

not all of it was bad.  but no way 4 exprienced Town players misread him that bad imo

Not ALL of it was bad, all right, but the majority of his posts were contradicting one another, were straw cases, were not-actually-answers-to-the-quoted-posts, were build with fallacies, etc. Have you noticed, for example, how he could not see my view on RTE's posts after several days of arguing, for example? I'm positive EVERY other player in the game understood what I meant at that point.

it is in the kill scene?

not good enough, everyone who is familiar with mafia is aware that most mods post fluff scenes that have no relevance to the game. I think the one exception that I know of is mine and Tina's co-mod where we hinted at recruitment within the scenes.

Seph is mafia Darthe you're welcome. I figure he was the one who shot turin and was trying to look town with the reflect nonsense.

Archived