DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island [Kitchen Sink] Sign Ups

Aiel Heart

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are you?

Thanks a lot, Leyrann. Thanks a lot. Of course, "Who am I? " is a question for the ages. That's one we're all searching for, to find out who I am:

Who's in there, who wants to come out and go "Hey, I'm hungry."

Who I am is too deep and... you got to go in and pull out the thing, like in that movie where the alien came out of the stomach and ate the peoples on that spaceship.

May they rest in peace.

A 99 year-old Sili Quirrels pizza delivery dude from Orlando, Florida asted that very question just the other day: “Dear Leyrann Alannarannadanna, Yesterday I signed up to a new werewolf forum site. Now, I'm depressed, I gained weight, my face broke out, I'm nauseous, I'm constipated, my feet swelled, my gums are bleedin', my sinuses are clogged, I got heartburn, I'm cranky and I have gas. ... What should I do?" …

Quirrels Pizza Dude, you sound like a really attractive person. You belong in Orlando.

But I know exactly what you're goin' through 'cause once, I, Leyrann Alannarannadanna, signed up to a new werewolf forum site. You know, the fancy ones where you give away all your previous werewolf cred and have to start fresh, but it's like totally worth it 'cause you get to see a lot o' werewolves that you don't even know nekid! … Like some werewolves got those long stringy hairs all down their back and legs and arms, and the pointy ears that look just like hairy horns. And there's other werewolves that got these funny belly buttons. Like, some go in and some go out or it's like a hole or it curls around or it's like a little knob on it, like a door. ... Some of them got a little piece of their sweater still in it! ... Some of 'em look like a little star or a shell or a clam. Or some, you don't what they are! ...

But, personally, I, Leyrann Alannarannadanna, don't take off my clothes in front of people right away. It makes me nervous, and I don't want to meet new werewolves sweatin' like a pig! You know? Like when I meet someone new and I got this little teeny tiny ball o' sweat hangin' off the tip of my nose, and it won't fall off! And I have to discretely rub it off with my finger, but the new player notices and thinks I'm doing some kinda sign, just like in that movie The Sting, and BOOM! the player we were talkin' about gets mislynched!

It just goes to show ya! It's always somethin'! If it's not one thing, it's another! If it's not stringy hair it's sweat stuck on the tip of your nose, or some miscommunication and certain DEATH!

But, yeah, I'm new here. And I am known by a few other names a few other places with other werewolves and stuff. These things happen.

Thanks so much for your time and bending an ear to help me work through my 'issues'. 

Who are you?

Thanks a lot, Leyrann. Thanks a lot. Of course, "Who am I? " is a question for the ages. That's one we're all searching for, to find out who I am:

Who's in there, who wants to come out and go "Hey, I'm hungry."

Who I am is too deep and... you got to go in and pull out the thing, like in that movie where the alien came out of the stomach and ate the peoples on that spaceship.

May they rest in peace.

A 99 year-old Sili Quirrels pizza delivery dude from Orlando, Florida asted that very question just the other day: “Dear Leyrann Alannarannadanna, Yesterday I signed up to a new werewolf forum site. Now, I'm depressed, I gained weight, my face broke out, I'm nauseous, I'm constipated, my feet swelled, my gums are bleedin', my sinuses are clogged, I got heartburn, I'm cranky and I have gas. ... What should I do?" …

Quirrels Pizza Dude, you sound like a really attractive person. You belong in Orlando.

But I know exactly what you're goin' through 'cause once, I, Leyrann Alannarannadanna, signed up to a new werewolf forum site. You know, the fancy ones where you give away all your previous werewolf cred and have to start fresh, but it's like totally worth it 'cause you get to see a lot o' werewolves that you don't even know nekid! … Like some werewolves got those long stringy hairs all down their back and legs and arms, and the pointy ears that look just like hairy horns. And there's other werewolves that got these funny belly buttons. Like, some go in and some go out or it's like a hole or it curls around or it's like a little knob on it, like a door. ... Some of them got a little piece of their sweater still in it! ... Some of 'em look like a little star or a shell or a clam. Or some, you don't what they are! ...

But, personally, I, Leyrann Alannarannadanna, don't take off my clothes in front of people right away. It makes me nervous, and I don't want to meet new werewolves sweatin' like a pig! You know? Like when I meet someone new and I got this little teeny tiny ball o' sweat hangin' off the tip of my nose, and it won't fall off! And I have to discretely rub it off with my finger, but the new player notices and thinks I'm doing some kinda sign, just like in that movie The Sting, and BOOM! the player we were talkin' about gets mislynched!

It just goes to show ya! It's always somethin'! If it's not one thing, it's another! If it's not stringy hair it's sweat stuck on the tip of your nose, or some miscommunication and certain DEATH!

But, yeah, I'm new here. And I am known by a few other names a few other places with other werewolves and stuff. These things happen.

Thanks so much for your time and bending an ear to help me work through my 'issues'. 

hmmmmmmmmm +1

That's what she said. 

I do know that I only half-have a favourite Pokémon character, on account of I never watched a lot of it 'cause I was told it was of the debil, just like the Teletubbies. But I liked the star, Pikachu, OK, and a couple of others. There doesn't seem to really be like a wolf Pokémon, so there's that. So maybe I'd go with a squirrel Pokémon or, ok, I pick Squirtle. 

Archived