DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome jlgarner84!

Niniel

Now where is a foxhead medallion when I need one.  Oh who cares im suspended on a wall held up by air, this is fun. Can you free me enough for me to eat my cookies? I'll share got plenty to go around.  Oh an when your bored with having me suspended in air on a wall put me in a barrel and put me on the top of dragonmount. put a wall of air at the bottom, lets see which breaks first the barrel or me ;-)

like this challenge!!!  can i join...im sure ill have np finding someone to push me!!!

*looks at Sooh*

Sure did Panchi, got enough to start a chain of bakeries. Any flavor you want. Even got oreos. You going to push my barrel ? I also made some homemade fried rice. Makes good desert after the cookies, or wait the cookies are desert? Who cares they are both delicious mwhahaha

like this challenge!!!  can i join...im sure ill have np finding someone to push me!!!

*looks at Sooh*

*pushes Zander in the face*

Sure did Panchi, got enough to start a chain of bakeries. Any flavor you want. Even got oreos. You going to push my barrel ? I also made some homemade fried rice. Makes good desert after the cookies, or wait the cookies are desert? Who cares they are both delicious mwhahaha

We have another chef :wub:

The only thing you ever really need to know about the BT (amazed this wasn't mentioned yet) is that if you get lynched you're demoted one rank.  Several mafia players have been lynched right out of posting here.

Basically just avoid playing mafia if you want to ditch the ranking system entirely.  It's kosher to do that because the system is a bit convoluted and outdated but the games are fun so it's up to you how you want to play that.  

Butterscoth flavoured ones please!

The only thing you ever really need to know about the BT (amazed this wasn't mentioned yet) is that if you get lynched you're demoted one rank.  Several mafia players have been lynched right out of posting here.

So, that's why I always leave mafia games before I could get lynched.

Stop lying to newbies, Darthe.

e06c9_google-scolding.jpg

Basically just avoid playing mafia if you want to ditch the ranking system entirely.  It's kosher to do that because the system is a bit convoluted and outdated but the games are fun so it's up to you how you want to play that.  

I rather like the system but can't say so for mafia games

I wish to train to become Asha'man does that require being involved with the mafia ?

No. Not at all. I rarely play mafia (only sign up when my brain acts weird) and I am the head of this group. Playing mafia may earn you points which help you to progress through ranks but there are various other ways of earning points as well. A lot of other ways, I might add. If you like RPing, you might be interested in duelling, or maybe try One Power battles. Then there are points for discussions (which don't happen much), reviews, pleasing higher ups, signing into Roll Call, 50 Questions, etc. You can easily become Asha'man without ever playing mafia. Ignore what Darthe is saying. He likes troubling others.

Archived