A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[GAME] WT & Warders Reunion: Tug o' War WOT-themed - Game Thread

Mystica

Tug-O-War%20small.jpg

WELCOME TO THE

WHEEL OF TIME

TUG O' WAR GAME

How to play

I will post a Wheel of Time question and the first qualified person to post the full correct answer wins a point for their team.

Qualified person = signed up at the sign up thread and assigned to a team.

The first team to reach 20 points wins.

Steal points from the other team!

At random moments in the game I will suffer from Compulsion. During this time each team can 'steal' a point from the other team.

Whoever posts the full correct answer first then will steal a point from the other team for their team.

The Compulsion is triggered by how active the players are. So it is in the losing team's interest to be as active as possible, because the more active you are the more episodes of Compulsion I will have.

BE A GOOD SPORT:

do not use Google to look up the answers or any other internet resource. You can use the books, obviously, as that counts as good ol' days research and takes some time and gives your co-players time to do the same and beat you to it. But please, no internet searches.

TEAM Mother Duckers: __ 16 points

Sooh, Elaevia, Aniere, Elgee, Claireducky

TEAM Two Rivers: __ 15 points

Talya, Izabella, Daruya, Millon, Ryrin, ThePumonca

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the heck was up at 2:35 a.m. this morning?  :ohmy: 

I know, I know . . . time zones.  :biggrin:

TALYA!   You need to be stalking this thread! LOL!

*tries to stuff Via into a box but is attacked by Sooh, Aniere, Elgee and Claireducky*

Okay, now that I've got my guess out there for my team . . .

Team 2:  We need a team name!  Team Two Rivers?  Team Tower?  Team Tarmon Gaidon?  :laugh:

Who the heck was up at 2:35 a.m. this morning?  :ohmy: 

I know, I know . . . time zones.  :biggrin:

TALYA!   You need to be stalking this thread! LOL!

*tries to stuff Via into a box but is attacked by Sooh, Aniere, Elgee and Claireducky*

thag is way passed my bedtkme lol. Sorry for the absence I had a Hobbit night...got the last film and tonight was my first night to watch it, love the kast song.

Now a name hmmmm I like Team two rivers or two towers...got Tolkien on the brain lol

Well, Myst posted the first question at 2:35 a.m. my time; I'm not sure when that was in your time.  :smile:

*snags a cupcake and accidentally smashes it into Via's hair*  Ooops!

It was early this morning 7am ish...unfortunately couldn't look on my phone at work we are so busy as it is end if year accounts, so no time and bothnmy bosses were in early so didn't get a chance, lol.

it will be the smae time tomorrow and I have to day off so mah be able to get in there....

*nabs a cupcake ot two*

Unfortunately time will be an issue for someone no matter what I do. But the weekend is coming, so then I'll be all over the place :wink:

3. What was Egwene training to become before she choose to follow Moiraine?

Archived