DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[GAME] WT & Warders Reunion - Family Feud - The Wests Win

Ithillian Turambar

family%20feud%20banner_zps9htyibdh.jpg

Hello there. From Monday we'll be hosting five days of awesome Family Feud gameshow action, based on The Wizard of Oz - because there's no place like home :)

If you'd like to sign up to play just post here and let me know if you'd like to be a Gale or a West or if you have no preference.

Come play and have fun and I promise it won't run late lol

Family Feud (or Family Fortunes in the UK) is a game played in two teams, made up of the members of two families in our game we’ll be having the Gales versus the Wests – which comes from Dorothy Gale and the Wicked Witch of the West.

Each team will be given a question like this:

‘We asked one hundred people to name an Ajah from the Wheel of Time books by Robert Jordan’

They’ll then be told there are 8 :wink: possible answers. Each team needs to correctly identify all the possible answers to their question. For each answer they get right, they’ll be given the same amount of points as the number of people who gave that particular answer.

Rules

1. Each team is allowed to have 2 wrong answers and keep trying. If they get a 3rd answer wrong your question will be passed to the other team who’ll have to opportunity to steal the points earned so far. The other team does this by conferring and then giving their best answer in BOLD. If they guess one of the missing answers they steal the points. If they don’t guess a missing answer, the original team keeps the points.

2. You are NOT allowed to confer on your own question. You have to just post an answer in your team’s colour. You can post as many possible answers as you like, but you can’t double post. You may want to wait to see if you have got any wrong, as once you have 3 wrong it’s going to get passed over and you could lose all your points.

3. There will be five rounds in total – it will last 5 days exactly. This game will NOT go into overtime lol. You’ll have exactly 24 hours to earn as many points as you can from the question allocated to your team for that day. They’ll be a countdown timer set every day.

4. Day 1 can earn you up to 100 points for your team. Day 2 will be 200 ... and so on up to Day 5 for 500 points.

5. Teams will post in their own colours so I can keep a track of who is who ... The Gales will be Red ... and the Wests will be Green.

I’ll post a youtube clip of the show when I get home tonight ... so anyone who’s never seen the show can watch how it works 

Feel free to ask any questions and stuff.

Players so far:

Family%20feud%20the%20gales_zpsit9rctbk.

Rhea

Turin

Aniere

Talya

Dar

Zander

Claireducky

Points so far: 1300

Family%20feud%20the%20wests_zpsqyd1gpci.

Kaylee

RTE

Lessa

Bella

Basel

Cindy

Points so far: 1498

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent :) I've added you to my list. We can sort out the teams later.

I've also added in an explanation of how the game will work. Feel free to ask questions if you're unsure of anything. Sorry for the briefness of the original post ... mobile posting on breaks is not ideal lol

The actual game will start on Sunday 19/04/15 ... so it's up and running for all of Monday for the various places people live. The questions/rounds will change at 9.15pm BSt (GMT+1) every night. This means the game will end on Friday night at 9.15pm 24/04/15.

Not sure when that will be for me, but I have church Sunday and won't be able to get online until, briefly around 11 am MST, but not fully until around 1pm MST.

You are in  Arizona with no Daylight savings time right? So is the same as PDT. BST is +8 hours so it would be 1:15 pm for you that the new rounds will start.

Archived