DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shadar Alantin!! Welcome to the Band!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had something I was going to say...then I got a bad case of sig distraction. That thing is ridiculously cute. Tsk. Oh yeah... :laugh: I volunteer to tell cuz about it. It'd be fun to watch him break things. Like Dicey's knee caps or his head.

You all can tell him what you want.  But I do believe I am more than capable of taking care of myself.  And if he's going to get upset about compliments.  Well then....I'll be the one doing some breaking. *nods emphatically*

:wink::tongue::laugh:

I do believe he was referring to my hair.  :wink:

I think we stole Shadar's welcome thread!  LOL

Ah oki.. 

This explains why it was perfectly normal in everyone else's mind but mine...

Shadar won't mind, will he?

Shady??

You all can tell him what you want.  But I do believe I am more than capable of taking care of myself.  And if he's going to get upset about compliments.  Well then....I'll be the one doing some breaking. *nods emphatically*

:wink::tongue::laugh:

Seriously, sis! You're spoiling our fun. Can't you just accept that watching DJ break parts of Dicey would be spectacular entertainment?  :cool:  I know you can look after yourself, that has nothing to do with it lol. :tongue:  Although, you know, if you feel like breaking bits of him as well, I'll totally watch that too...

*sends random Recruits to fetch popcorn*

LOL...Sorry Sis!  The feminist in me was getting her back up.  Whack away, whack away!

Horn m'dear, it wasn't Dice who complimented my.  It was Lanth...in some weird convoluted hairball complement.  *nods*

*grabs popcorn and whacks Lanth* 

He did volunteer! 

Indeed. He has a habit of doing that. Anyone would think he enjoyed it.... oh wait ... :rolleyes:

Way to escalate a situation, Horn lol. We went from a couple of people to a mob in the space of one post. I'm impressed.

Of Course we can hijack this thread.

Sooh and I bought him here therefore we own him. Nods firmly.

Takes a pitch fork and jabs Shady with it  "You sure you wanna be doing that kiddo?"

You cant mob me because I did nothing wrong. And for once that statement is  really true!!!

Archived