DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shadar Alantin!! Welcome to the Band!

Since it was Sooh and Dice that recommended you join the Band, I'm a bit nervous.  :wink:

I'm sending your usergroup request in just as soon as I hit the Post New Topic button. 

*hands over a UC concoction*  This is from a newer batch,.  I'm trying something new.  Still waiting for Wolfie to try his original batch.  Early data was inconclusive so I'm trying another recipe.  :biggrin:

Now have a blast and meet some great people!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, Shadar!  Don't mind Zander; he's the only one who talks to the voices in his head!  The rest of us just listen to ours.  :laugh:

Errr . . . Thane . . . Ummmm . . . are you sure that was water? 

*looks curiously at the bottle that sat nearby with strange letters on it -- V O D K A*  Say, could that be the Old Tongue?

hey now dont believe Dar..im just the only one who admits to it!!!!..lol

*voices telling me i need a drink*

Welcome, Shadar!  Don't mind Zander; he's the only one who talks to the voices in his head!  The rest of us just listen to ours.  :laugh:

Errr . . . Thane . . . Ummmm . . . are you sure that was water? 

*looks curiously at the bottle that sat nearby with strange letters on it -- V O D K A*  Say, could that be the Old Tongue?

Yes it means drink all the contents inside and look for another when done!!

Hands shady a Band Tea from BBs stock

Since it was Sooh and Dice that recommended you join the Band, I'm a bit nervous.  :wink:

I'm sending your usergroup request in just as soon as I hit the Post New Topic button. 

*hands over a UC concoction*  This is from a newer batch,.  I'm trying something new.  Still waiting for Wolfie to try his original batch.  Early data was inconclusive so I'm trying another recipe.  :biggrin:

Now have a blast and meet some great people!

Brid!! We arnt allowed to kill the RRS!!! Remember????

:dry:

*empties a glass of water on Brids' head*

fun times!! :biggrin:

*has a drink*

Brid!! Do you feel assaulted??

:dry:

*empties a glass of water on Brids' head*

fun times!! :biggrin:

*has a drink*

Brid!! Do you feel assaulted??

Probably less assaulted and more...wet? lol

Welcome to the Band, Shadar. Or do you prefer Shady?

*eyes Sooh in disbelief* You got him fighting for tea? That's almost miraculous.

Thanks all. I see nothing wrong with talking to the voices, I named mine Tim. Long story. Also what does UC mean?

*drinks UC* will I regret this.

Also dont recall ever seeing that old tongue word.

*writes down for . . . Further study*

*a faint voice can be heard from Shadar's stomach*. He drank me!! I can't believe he drank me!! *brid starts kicking around Shadar's stomach*. You better let me out the way I came in. I AM NOT going the other way!!

Archived