DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*Steps In Cautiously*

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry, I wouldn't eat any of our horses! (Well.... unless one had to be euthanized and we were traveling in the blight with no food and about to die of starvation and there were no other option and it didn't hurt the horse and it wasn't my horse, unless only my horses were left I guess, but in that case I don't know if I would or not. *nods*)

I also considered cannibalism. Too many people here would taste nasty though...

Me too! I mean, you have to prepare for the zombie apocalypse, and at some point, our live may depend on going undercover to eliminate the threat from the inside!

Zombie apocalypse? Really?

*blank look*

Can we all just pretend not to notice that I bonded these two willingly? Challenging doesn't begin to cover it.

I'll testify you were not in a sane state of mind. *nods*

*blank look*

Can we all just pretend not to notice that I bonded these two willingly? Challenging doesn't begin to cover it.

Me too! I mean, I've never seen her in a sane state of mind, so it should be easy to prove. We shouldn't have any problems on the legal end.

*giggles* Apparently you don't like it easy, Tay... 

True, but in my defense they're both worth it. (Don't tell them I said that. I'll deny it!  :dry: ) Plus the whole endearing thing, *sigh* I had no chance. They both have mad skillz in being irresistible when it suits them. Apart from when they forget they're meant to be on my side rather than ganging up on me.

I can always count on you, sis. :wub:

Me too! I mean, I've never seen her in a sane state of mind, so it should be easy to prove. We shouldn't have any problems on the legal end.

You don't have to tell people that! *dumps a bucket of ice cold water over Lanth's head* Go do something useful like putting your name on the sign up list. Again.

*blank look*

I will testify that you knew exactly what you were doing.  nods. Wouldnt want anyone calling you insane tay!

Phhfft. You three are reprobates. You see what I mean, Sooh? Do I even want to know what ALS is?

ALS = MND in Europe (motor neuron disease)

Thank the gods you've got me as the sane one in the banded/bonded.  *nods and grins*

I believe you call it motor neurone disease in the UK, although you don't necessarily mean ALS specifically when you say that. Anyways, it's the reason the internet was dumping buckets of ice all over themselves a while back. It was the latest charity fad.

...Brid, you win this one.

Ah yes, I know what you mean. I recall that now. It was everywhere. I tend to ignore those things.

*considers Brid for a moment* You forget how long I've known you. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. :wink:

...Brid, you win this one.

I always win.  :tongue:

*considers Brid for a moment* You forget how long I've known you. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. :wink:

A combo of both might be in order.  :laugh:

Archived