DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please welcome SEPH to the Band!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would recommend sword art online it has 55 episodes. then i think you may like naruto its 640 episodes or something like that. they just put in filler episodes often(take you away from the main plot)

I think I have a student who likes Naruto.. She loves anime anyway, and she draws amazing drawings! I'll try a couple of episodes of Sword Art then :)

i said almost the same thing to my ex everytime she picked out a movie.....lol!!!

yes Seattle Seahawks...Seasucks....

I suppose when you get to know someone :wink:

Seattle is real nice when it's not raining....

the only good thing about Seattle was thats where the american version of the Killing was placed and ken griffey jr played there!!!! (only knowledge of Seattle is sports based)...YES I HATE THE SEAHAWKS THAT MUCH...don't get me started on The Patriots...lol

haha zander. my best friend is a lions/ patriots fan its pretty annoying. 

also zand im trying to get people on the site to  play fantasy football!! i dont know if you have ever done it? but i want anyone who is interested to play, even if no experience for fun.

I was thinking there could be 2 owners to a team. 1 that knows a little or alot a bit about football and another who just wants to play, to make people work together.

im just worried since it lasts so long though.

Go Seahawks! Y'all are just haters because Seahawk fans are true Americans, cheering for mediocrity for years and years and years and years and years, then cheering for terrible teams that make the Browns look good for years and years, until they happened to make some right moves and get lucky. You're only hating because your own mediocre team didn't do likewise!

(And for the record, I'm a Bengals fan who married into a Browns family. I grew up a mild Seahawks fan during the miserable years, so until the team geographically closest to me won it all, I'd only ever known heartbreak, so I'm qualified to make this claim!)

dude i was a 9ers fan through the years between Steve Young and Kap i know bad years...lol ....the Hawks made the playoffs finishing 1st in the NFC West with a 7-9 record one year showing how bad we were...plus with Hasslebeck epic fail quote against Green Bay in the playoffs....I hate them cause their bitter divison rivals....i hate the Patriots because Bill Bellicheat is Satan and Tom Brady the Antichrist!!..lol

dude i was a 9ers fan through the years between Steve Young and Kap i know bad years...lol ....the Hawks made the playoffs finishing 1st in the NFC West with a 7-9 record one year showing how bad we were...plus with Hasslebeck epic fail quote against Green Bay in the playoffs....I hate them cause their bitter divison rivals....i hate the Patriots because Bill Bellicheat is Satan and Tom Brady the Antichrist!!..lol

rofl a the antichrist...guys my only super came 47 years ago.... i dont know if ill see one ever 

I can agree on the Patriots! And I understand but disrespect your anti-Seattle rationale. :biggrin:

Chiefs are alright by my book... if my teams are out and there are no Oregon State players still in contention who are not playing for the Steelers, Patriots, Ravens, or Red Sox, then I root for the KC sports market. Doesn't hurt that one of the Royals best pitchers went to my elementary school 4 or 5 years ahead of me. Heard some great stories from a mutual friend who used to play baseball with him with other neighborhood kids after school.

And seph... at least your NFL team actually has a championship. I say again: Bengals and Browns. I get to win that pity party! (Still bitter about the cheap shot that the Steelers used to take away the Bengals 2005 superbowl so they could advance and partner with the refs against Seattle)

That is pretty awesome, I couldn't even imagine playing with someone like that. i was freaked out in HS if someone threw anywhere near 85 lol.

that true you do win that party. but if there is the booze you posted above i think i should still get a invite.

*tries to console Horn*

if its any consolation even with his crappy arm he'll still probably be leading Arizona to the Superbowl...

*realizaes probably failed miserably...poors Horn and seph a drink*

*interrupts*

Welcome to the Band Seph!  Don't worry, Horn doesn't cry that often, but when he does....  :tongue:  Hmm...I wonder if he cries MG Brew tears?

Anyways...hope you have a blast with us.

Welcome to the Band, seph! I don't follow pro ball, just college. War Eagle! My sister is a Cowboys fan from way back and she has brainwashed my eldest (17th son) into being a Cowboys fan. He does follow college ball much more closely, though. And, yes, he's a nearly rabid Auburn fan! We bleed orange and blue. :biggrin:

And I'm not in to amine but my boys are, especially my youngest (who just turned 16 yesterday... Where has the time gone?).

Auburn is #5 on my list of who I cheer for in college. 

1. Oregon State

2. Anyone whose win will benefit Oregon State

3. Whoever is playing oregon

4. Pac-12

5. Tie between Tennessee and Auburn.

My list actually has around 13 on it, something like that. If there is a game, I go down the list until I reach the first one that applies, to know if I care about the game or not.

Archived