DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please welcome SEPH to the Band!

Welcome, seph, to this wonderful place that is called The Band of the Red Hand  :bandredhand: 

have a few drinks:

ic4fe13897.jpg

Grab a bite to eat:

IMAG3091_cs5.jpg

and ofcourse, enjoy some music

image.jpg

Now, while senior staff is busy sorting your access and stuff, let us know a bit about who you are, what you like and ofcourse... 

have fun :wink:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Seph! Hope you'll have as much fun here as I'm having!

(Zander and Thane may seem a bit crazy... and they are... but they are mostly harmless)

Welcome Seph! Hope you'll have as much fun here as I'm having!

(Zander and Thane may seem a bit crazy... and they are... but they are mostly harmless)

Thane is a Viking and the voices in my head tell me to take over the world how are we crazy or harmless..???!!!

*Phyllis I know shes on to us!!!*

haha im pretty sure i will fit in here just fine. well lets see, I have never been much of a reader usually a book here and there. Then i found Wot, and in turn led me here but lets see here a little more about me...

Im 26, and just recently moved to manhattan, ks with my fiancee, she is the love of my life :) I grew up in a small town with nothing to do... so i took to sports at a young age. Here are just a few i love 1. basketball 2. football 3. bowling 4. baseball 5. billiards pool ( if you consider that a sport) but all in all I love video games, I have actually met my best friends online through gears of war 1. They in turn introduced me to anime,manga, and rp (which im growing more fond of thanks to mat and kronos!!) 

I am a really easy going person, and you will hardly ever see me angry. I really am glad a find a neat place like this, who would ever dare to leave a place with this much alcohol lol!!

Currently I am playing video game on the computer and x box 1. diablo 3, league of legends, madden and much more. 

but yea i think thats me in a tiny nutshell.

Welcome to the band Seph! Sounds like we will get along great! I'm a fan of anime and manga as well. Two weeks ago I went to an anime con where I live.

Here in the band I'm Captain-General of the Infantry! Once you start your recruit time I'll be looking forward to your visit!

Thats awsome!! and im super jealous. It is kinda of hard for me because my fiancee hates anime lol, she puts up with it though when I watch it. 

Yea im looking forward to meeting more people in the band.

Bring on the music and the drinks!!

yea american. Im a diehard chiefs fan :) don't make fun, we won a superbowl like 47 years ago lol. My old boss was a 49ers fan... now I get another greaaaaat lol. jk jk there fine but im a little worried for them this year without harbaugh ( i think i spelled it right)

sooh i actually just got into anime, its their story, and plots. they are really well written for the most part. If you watch a good anime, you will be hooked. Of course eveyone has different opinions on good.

I'm clueless on NFL, so I' m going to elegantly skip that part of the conversation and leave that to the rest of you :smile:

What got you into anime? Which one was your "first" as it were? I may very well get into it yet, because I have a very addictive personality  :rolleyes:

honestly i think it was naruto, however I heard it turns people off if you dont watch it sub titled. because the main character say believe it alot alot alot in the english versions. I think my favorite three are sword art online, hunter x hunter, and one piece. Would you be more into adventure and action or what?

haha exactly zander. alex is ganna lead us past the damn donkeys this year.. In all honestly as long as one of the two you mention don't win i dont even care who does.

Seahawks, that's Seattle, right? I suppose I should root for them since I lived for a year in WA...

I have no idea what happens on the field though... I'd only go for the food :tongue:

honestly i think it was naruto, however I heard it turns people off if you dont watch it sub titled. because the main character say believe it alot alot alot in the english versions. I think my favorite three are sword art online, hunter x hunter, and one piece. Would you be more into adventure and action or what?

Probably adventure... Action is fun for a little while, and then it gets boring.

No SOOH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO! I love that you're so predictable!

Was I right though? Seattle Seahawks? 

Seriously dude... do you really think I care when I barely know what the team is called?

I'd let you take me to a game and explain it to me, but I won't promise to like...

I would recommend sword art online it has 55 episodes. then i think you may like naruto its 640 episodes or something like that. they just put in filler episodes often(take you away from the main plot)

Archived