DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An old friend

dapianoplay3r

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who left the door open so Dap could get in, I thought there was a block... :wink:

And Ithi and Turin together...no one told me congrats...that's lovely. How many now have got together in the BT...?

Thank you :) It is lovely indeed

I kneew you always got on well, so pleased for you, you both deserve happiness *sings happiness, happiness, the greatest gift I possess*

*tackles Talya and ties her to a chair* Now, you will have to stay here

Yes Ma'am...anything you say. I do hope to be around a little bit more, forgot how much fun it is...hehe. Anyway these bonds are tight, I won't going anywhere soon...hehe

Shame Dap, I was looking forward to being in another game with you, but I know what it's like.

I'd absolutely love going there once... It's friggin' beautiful.

Then again, Americans got Yellowstone, if they ever bother going there. That's like, the most awesome place in the WORLD.

And me... If there's 5 meter height difference within 100 meters it's already called a hill in the Netherlands (actually, the Dutch for "mountain" is used quite often in names, but I think that's to blame on a shift in the meaning of the word). Three meters down with three horizontal is called a cliff. Etc.

Archived