DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which WOT character would you kill off?

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

Now, I have only read about 5 or 6 of the books, so I don't know all the characters, but tell me who you would like to see killed off and then kill them off Shayol Ghul style. 

Points for playing. 

Faile. Definitely Faile.

*steps behind Faile and stabs her in the side, just a small flesh wound... then whilst she is distracted, wraps a silk scarf around her neck and squeezes tight till her feet stop kicking. I count thirty more seconds, holding tight the whole time, and then drop the body on the floor.*

Lanfear... I just don't like her.

*I Slip into Tel'aran'rhiod and begin probing for the enemy. Once found I slip farther in and unite with the shadow, travelling like a Myrddraal. Lanfear knows I'm in here but doesn't know where... her tension with the dark lord strains her abilities with the shadows.  Molding my shadowy form I take the shape of a Darkhound and dash out at her unsuspecting figure. I clap her jugular between my teeth and rip it out spewing blood upon her pristine white dress. The light fades from her eyes before a single piercing scream can be uttered from her gaping mouth. I exit Tel'aran'rhiod with satisfaction spread wide upon my face.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rand, Perrin, Mat, elayne, min, aviendha, faile,tuon.

Rand Perrin and Mat, would get the pleasure of watching their loved ones die a slow agonizing death. They would be skinned and their flesh would be used as my personal dark enchanted armor. Then salt woul cover their bodies and they would slowly burn from the inside out. And each would have been soulbonded to their mate or mates in rands case. So they feel their loves torment. Then Perrin mat and rand would be forced to the dark side by (13 black ajah and 13 myrdraal?) the they would be ripped apart and mutilated from the inside out, their mutilated forms would be given as a gift to the dark one who will turn them into a crakin like creature. I would be named nae'blis for the victory I brought to the shadow and the world would bow to the dark one

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived