DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

April Chitter Chatter.

Ryrin

*laughs* april... ok, *deep breath* 

Egg hunt this weekend for the girls.

Sewing like a madwoman all week during my Spring Break to get dresses (plural... heaven help me!) done for JordanCon.

JordanCon

State testing (bleh)

Fool's War (three days of camping with archery and stuff!)

Insanity. May won't stop it, either! It gets worse in May! LOL

Went to church and then the park. We had a little egg hunt for my baby brother. Afterwards we went down to the lake and had a picnic lunch. It was so nice and peaceful I didn't want to leave to go to work.

Celebrated Easter. 
Spent Easter weekend with my Aunt and her family as we prepared for my uncle's memorial service. 

Surviving Standardized Testing at work. (My room is hijacked for testing for the whole two weeks, so there's a lot of room hopping, and I'm having to run the testing for six tests). Oh, and it's April....with 120+ teenagers. 

Adjusting to having my son at our school district (where I work. Moved him two weeks ago. Old district was disastrously failing to deal with ongoing bully issues.) 

Writing the research paper for my Curriculum History class! (Working on PhD.... scaring myself. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

seems like a lot of people have been to the doc lately. Been ther myself a few days ago, have several muscles infected (shoulders, knee) so i need anti-inflammatory drugs, and Tramadol painkillers. The last ones really mess with me, and i'll be glad if i don't need to take them anymore. On the other hand, if the pain doesn't go away within the next two weeks, i'll probably need cortisone injections :ph34r: i don't like needles

Archived