DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The most naggy relationship ever...

Nynaeve

....Is with your battery deprived cell phone.

It's at 15% and starts making a fuss. You're like. Oh, good to know! Thanks. Sweet of you to remember.

It beeps again around 10% and you're like..... yeah, I heard the first time. Old news.

Around 7% it feels the need to remind you again. You feel like this relationship might not work out after all but you don't say anything because you're not ready for a change.

At 5% you're already throwing some obscenities its way and thinking how much energy it would be saving if it wasn't constantly letting you know that the battery is low. I'll give you a hint. Quite a lot.

At 3%, to avoid throwing it out the window and getting sued for phone abuse and then having to worry about the children, you shut it down by choice. Because you get to decide when it's over. And you feel PRETTY DAMN GOOD about it.

....Is with your battery deprived cell phone.

It's at 15% and starts making a fuss. You're like. Oh, good to know! Thanks. Sweet of you to remember.

It beeps again around 10% and you're like..... yeah, I heard the first time. Old news.

Around 7% it feels the need to remind you again. You feel like this relationship might not work out after all but you don't say anything because you're not ready for a change.

At 5% you're already throwing some obscenities its way and thinking how much energy it would be saving if it wasn't constantly letting you know that the battery is low. I'll give you a hint. Quite a lot.

At 3%, to avoid throwing it out the window and getting sued for phone abuse and then having to worry about the children, you shut it down by choice. Because you get to decide when it's over. And you feel PRETTY DAMN GOOD about it.

So true. 

My battery sucked form the second I got the phone. These new phones have all these great add ons but hardly last as far as battery life goes. I miss my old tank of a phone that could go for days before I had to recharge it... 

If you took better care of your phone, it would never have to tell you it was in trouble.

#phoneshavefeelingstoo

You have the attention span of a shoe and you're lecturing me about feelings? lol

I really have no idea how that correlates......

Archived