DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How evil are you?

Panchi

http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/how-good-evil-are-you/

I got

You are 18% Good and 82% Evil. That makes you "Completely Wicked."

Wow, that's a lot of evil. You're not going to murder us in our sleep or anything, are you? (cue: nervous laughter)

Being the evil person I am I didn't even answer all questions honestly :baalzamon:

You are 39% Good and 61% Evil. That makes you a "Troublemaker."

You've got quite the little naughty streak in you, and we have no doubt that you keep your friends entertained with it. That's fine... but we're still keeping an eye on you!

thats almost balanced which is good.

Though to be fair the question about the turtle is unfair. I have a sweet spot for animals. Plus the handicap question is unfair too.... because you're more worried about getting fined for it rather than how much you care about hogging a handicap parking spot :P

How Good/Evil Are You?

You are 23% Good and 77% Evil. That makes you a "Troublemaker."

troublemaker-400x210.png
You've got quite the little naughty streak in you, and we have no doubt that you keep your friends entertained with it. That's fine... but we're still keeping an eye on you!

Don't be. He was in Florida. That's where things go to die. He would've been snack for a gator inside of fourteen minutes. You guys just saved him the ache of his old turtle joints having to get him there.

No, but really, that's pretty messed up. Cars have breaks and anti-lock steering. If you had a GoPro camera, your ex was probably smiling.

Archived