DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aniere, welcome to the Black Tower!

Nikonis

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That scene in Dirty Dancing where the elder sister is doing the Hula Dance always made me laugh.

_hula_by_sml_e.gif

I also thought she looked a bit like Freddy Mercury

That scene in Dirty Dancing where the elder sister is doing the Hula Dance always made me laugh.

_hula_by_sml_e.gif

QFT

Proof:

_hula_by_sml_e.gif

YES omg! definitely!

And the voice!

You'll never take me alive, copper!

:evillaugh:

*makes all the rats do limbo dancing*

I read the Great Lord is really into that somewhere ....

I read this as "you will never take me alive, Cu." And thought metal was trying to take you hostage. I might need a nap.

Hello! =D

My favorite weave is definitely gateways, and Logain was my favorite Asha'man, he was too cool for words. O.O

I have a dollar and fifty cents! Will that pay for the taints?! *takes some anyway* Tastes like madness! =D

Yes lets see for that much I can get you 10^999 gallons for that amount of money. Though taint is normally free I think that small about of sir charge a gallon is not bad.

I have a friend named Lei, no one is quite sure what gender they are... *wears lei* Ithi why don't you have taint?! Isn't it like, the rule?! D=

Oh, she does have taint. It's just part of her madness that she thinks she's safe from it.

I have a friend named Lei, no one is quite sure what gender they are... *wears lei* Ithi why don't you have taint?! Isn't it like, the rule?! D=

Oh, she does have taint. It's just part of her madness that she thinks she's safe from it.

I kinda figured when she put the hula skirt on the kitty! Everyone knows cats would eat a grass skirt.

What does one do with taint? Is it only for eating? Can you make clothes of taint?!

*lost in translation*

The only reason I know what he's talking about is because I played Cards Against Humanity.

You are forgiven, Hiarth. There's nothing a cookie can't fix, except maybe death, much like the Power. *om nom nom*

*lost in translation*

The only reason I know what he's talking about is because I played Cards Against Humanity.

You are forgiven, Hiarth. There's nothing a cookie can't fix, except maybe death, much like the Power. *om nom nom*

You say that now. Nothing is so terrible that it can't be cured by my secret snakeoil scones!

Archived