DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

*scene*

Another Night another lapse in security. His body was found reaching out to a giant chalkboard filled with copious notes and theories. His rucksack and shoes nearby showed he'd been going out at Night. Eventually his luck was bound to run out.

Yates - Town Jailkeeper - The Rotating Random & The Outrageous Fake Claimer - has been Killed.

It is now Day 5

Not voting - 6 (Sooh, Panchi, BFG, Shadar, Dice, Leyrann)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to Lynch.

Day 5 Ends Thursday 2nd April @ 9.15 BST

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150402T2115&p0=1320&msg=End+of+Day+5&csz=1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you know that Turin will be helping a bit more with VCs and stuff. My bad could and cough has mutated into a full blown infection of my right lung and I feel like I'm dying.

Antibiotics are in force and should be taking effect by tomorrow hopefully.

Play on. Quack quack.

Well, BFG, to me it's you or Shadar... I can go either way...

Mafia win today with a mislynch.

I personally think Shadar is a bad lynch, but I'll leave it to him to claim or not.

At the moment I don't know. Leyrann's extremely early vote on me despite never really mentioning me as a suspect, and not building any sort of case despite his admonishments about the same earlier doesn't sit well. Equally I had a pretty strong read on him.

I didn't think Yates would flip town so now I need to readjust my thinking.

Just to let you know that Turin will be helping a bit more with VCs and stuff. My bad could and cough has mutated into a full blown infection of my right lung and I feel like I'm dying.

Play on. Quack quack.

I hope you'll get better soon!

I'd ask that one or both of you unvoted, if either of you are mafia carry on.

That's all the defense you're gonna bring?

We missed a kill though...

[v] BFG [/v]

Yeah we did...

[v]BFG[/v]

These aren't.

Leyrann what kill did we miss last night?

We had one kill, while the consensus is that there are a serial killer kill and a mafia kill. One going to Yates is already surprising, two... No, I'm not going to believe that is what happened. Don't forget that he was on basically everyone's suspect list.

And I might be wrong on Shadar's role, if Leyrann is actually claiming vig.

I'm not claiming vig.

At the moment I don't know. Leyrann's extremely early vote on me despite never really mentioning me as a suspect, and not building any sort of case despite his admonishments about the same earlier doesn't sit well. Equally I had a pretty strong read on him.

Do I need to spell it out for you? Yates claimed to have targeted you. There was only one kill instead of two. That means a kill didn't go through (as I said already: One of the two targeting Yates is surprising enough. Two is nearly impossible). That means you have a kill. Wheter you're sk or mafia, I don't care, I'm getting anti-town either way.

And if you, or someone else, is vig and we don't have an sk, let me put it simple: Dear vig, you lost the game for us because of your apparent inability to make a simple role claim. If you were an x-shot, you double lost the game for us, because of this reason I just mentioned and because of shooting night 1 (and hitting cop because you had about 0 information while being X-shot).

Play on. Quack quack.

I hope you'll get better soon!

I'd ask that one or both of you unvoted, if either of you are mafia carry on.

That's all the defense you're gonna bring?

Because there hasn't been a case yet?

We missed a kill though...

[v] BFG [/v]

Yeah we did...

[v]BFG[/v]

These aren't.

Leyrann what kill did we miss last night?

We had one kill, while the consensus is that there are a serial killer kill and a mafia kill. One going to Yates is already surprising, two... No, I'm not going to believe that is what happened. Don't forget that he was on basically everyone's suspect list.

Or Yates protected one of the target Or we have a 2 shot vig. Funny how a couple of days ago you list every possibility but now you're not.

And I might be wrong on Shadar's role, if Leyrann is actually claiming vig.

I'm not claiming vig.

Do I need to spell it out for you? Yates claimed to have targeted you. There was only one kill instead of two. That means a kill didn't go through (as I said already: One of the two targeting Yates is surprising enough. Two is nearly impossible). That means you have a kill. Wheter you're sk or mafia, I don't care, I'm getting anti-town either way.

And if you, or someone else, is vig and we don't have an sk, let me put it simple: Dear vig, you lost the game for us because of your apparent inability to make a simple role claim. If you were an x-shot, you double lost the game for us, because of this reason I just mentioned and because of shooting night 1 (and hitting cop because you had about 0 information while being X-shot).

I doubt we have a SK, I suspect it was a 2 shot vig who hit mafia RB Night 2, so not a bad attempt, I also don't agree with blaming one person for losing a game, but whatever. I also don't have a problem with town PR not claiming because they haven't been under pressure.

I won't lie, this sits wrong for all sorts of reasons. Thus far you've been a cautious and logical player. Now you're reading as someone whose eager for a last lynch and mafia are the ones most eager for a lynch today.

Too reiterate the possibilities:

We have a 2-shot vig, hence no nightkill on Night 3 or 4 (most likely)

Yates protected me from a kill last night

(I don't have a kill, so blocking me would accomplish nothing)

Why so certain on which it is? Why so eager for a lynch? Where's your case?

Well, I did already. Just think of who are alive: Sooh, Panchi, you, Shadar, Dice and me. I do not expect Sooh or Panchi to wait so long claiming vig with people asking for it. I know you and Dice are too experienced to not do it. I also know I'm no vig. Therefore, the only logical conclusion is a serial killer. Probably both the sk and the mafia targeted Darthe because they were afraid of him, and then Yates defended and the shot didn't get through today either.

If you have a better solution, go ahead and mentioned it.

That said, you're probably right we shouldn't put someone at L-1 yet. We can do unofficial votes until we have agreed.

[unvote]

And I'm indeed pretty eager. That's because I feel like I'm *this* close to wrapping this game up (something which I've never even gotten close to before btw), and yeah, I won't deny I'm disappointed with the town flips recently.

What's your opinion about Shadar?

Archived