DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dice do you believe Yates claim or not?

Tina why is fake claiming indicative of alignment for Yates?

Panchi why do you say Tina is SK or vanilla?

Yates why didn't you add the fact that the vig could have targeted Tina last night to Leyranns list?

I thought he would be vanilla bfg  but he's giving specifics which makes me believe him.

heres a link for commuter  it doesn't talk about taking someone else with you but like I said I have seen that before. I have been a commuter but I could not take anyone.

dammit!  sorry bfg  this thing wont paste the link.  just google commuter mafia role.

I had googled it already, I was hoping for the specific game you're talking about :)

Commuter is generally x-shot, limited to one person, can't be role blocked (because hiding actions resolve first), etc.

Using DM search I found 5 games which seemed to be as above. That isn't all the games since this one didn't come up :rolleyes: hence asking for the link...

Yates also didn't take any risk (if it's a fake claim) stating his claimed actions.

I guess technically there was a 'risk' with claiming Turin's 'lack of movement', however he managed to claim in a way where nobody believed him anyway, so if he'd been wrong then 'lol, another fake claim'

At the moment I'm 99.9% confident he's fake-claiming, I keep changing my mind on whether or not I think he's town or mafia. The uncertainty is partly due to the fact my POE this game is seriously rubbish.

I guess technically there was a 'risk' with claiming Turin's 'lack of movement', however he managed to claim in a way where nobody believed him anyway, so if he'd been wrong then 'lol, another fake claim'

Same risk with Darthe, btw. And I totally telegraphed my action.

Vote Count

Tina (4) - Leyrann, Sooh, Yates, Dice

Sooh (1) - Panchi

yates (1) - tina

Not Voting 2 - Shadar, BFG

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch.

Day 4 ends Saturday 28 March 2015 at 9.15pm GMT. Sorry it's on a weekend ... it would have stretched forever otherwise.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150328T2115&p0=1320&msg=End+of+Day+4

No change.

You have just over 3 hours.

Hopefully, mafia or sk, I say sk because though they are usefull by what I read we still need them gone for town to win. And mafia for obvious reasons.

Though with my luck in these things so far, she might be town, which would not be good. Or vig which would be worse, but she did deny that so.

All pardons requested ahead of time since I am awful at writing but Ithi needs rest to battle the dreaded English cold.

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Tina (5) - Leyrann, Sooh, Yates, Dice,Shadar
Sooh (1) - Panchi
yates (1) - tina

Not Voting 1 - BFG

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch. That's a lynch!!!

*scene*

The cheeky MVPS continued to play the game despite all the previous warnings. Some people just never learn. More arguing and FoSes (I'm sure they really do exist) and voting and eventually they decided that Tina had to go. Like before the surge went thru her computer (which was already glitchy but powerful enough to zapp her). She was found deaded in the morning like the previous victims.

Tina has been lynched... She was Vanilla Town and

The Buddy-er, As well as the Total Spammer - Only posts GIFs and memes and other daft stuff

It is now Night: deadline for night actions is in approximately 48 hours. 9 pm BST on Monday March 30th

Ithi will make the timer thingy maybe and correct the time if needed. 

Yates is fishy so he could go either way. Leaning towards mafia.

Dice also could go either way. Have not seen enough post from him.

Ley and Panchi I think are town. Gut feeling

Sooh might be mafia. Speculation

And for you, BFG, again I am not sure.

All in all, not much help.

Archived