DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if our vig shoots one of Shad or BFG we will have this game pretty well in hand.

Stop trying to lynch bfg plz and thank u

Well, if BFG *is* the vig, that little problem solves itself.

So the guess should be 2? :smile:

Does anyone think Cass could be protecting Tress in floating the no lynch option? Besides me of course

Who suggested the no lynch? One of my RL buddies gave me some advise before the break, which was if they dont want to lynch they are probably mafia. Which I am deaming sound advice.

So Cass is actively attempting to avoid a Tress lynch? Interesting.

[v Cass [/v]

I´ve read RTE´s posts and I don´t know about this post. He quotes Shady´s post and use it as a reason for his vote. But he doesn´t comment on the "rl buddies" at all. Later on he says that he has a soft spot for newbies. Not sure if it´s protecting or buddying. 

Partly, I don't come much because of my time zone, partly because I don't have a good case on anyone and partly because of my cliche

So far my views (amount to not much)

Sooh- nothing much stands out

Ley- Null but slightly on side of scum but could be his cliche confusing

BFG- slightly scummy but could easily be town

Shady- defending his friend incident too much

Yates- I am flipping from his being a townie or scum from post to post

Tina- can't say much about her

Darthe- I think he is town because of his case on Hally. Then there was that reference to a game where he helped in lynching a fellow scum to appear town which muddles the impression

Dice- can't even remember anything that is for or against him

The person whose alignment I am most interested in currently is Yates.

I will look over There's train again because he was lynched too fast and there was not much of a case against him. He was one of those I was almost certain of being town.

I need to find posts to back up my thoughts and explain things. Probably will do it tomorrow

Any chance you can order these?

Partly, I don't come much because of my time zone, partly because I don't have a good case on anyone and partly because of my cliche

Darthe- I think he is town because of his case on Hally. Then there was that reference to a game where he helped in lynching a fellow scum to appear town which muddles the impression

I will look over There's train again because he was lynched too fast and there was not much of a case against him. He was one of those I was almost certain of being town.

I need to find posts to back up my thoughts and explain things. Probably will do it tomorrow

I think they are already: Null, null, null, null.

Anybody want to go and take a look at who Hally and RTE pushed the hardest?

You could y'know read my posts :dry:

Hallia was nudging Panchi Day 2, RTE went after Leyrann.

I think they are already: Null, null, null, null.

If I was ordering her list:

Darthe - town, chance of mafia

Ley - null - mafia

BFG - mafia, chance of town

Shadar??? - comment is negative, but no direct read

Yates - town or mafia

Dice

Tina

Sooh

All properly null.

I'm curious as to how she's ordering people. All mafia could be a cliche, but if so perhaps time to drop it.

Also PANCHI, why didnt you state your read on Turin when there was a chance he'd be shot?

@Ithi - Your VC was wrong at EOD 1. You had BFG voting twice. She had unvoted Panchi and voted Cass. Can I edit my post to fix that?

Jesus, BFG. You look terrible in VCA. You have voted for Town in 3 consecutive lynches. Are you really this bad at mafia? What's up, chica?

Also, I look at the Cass and Hally lynches and I see 1 scum on and 1 scum off. Makes me wonder how spread out the scum were. If Panchi is Town, BFG moving from Panchi to Cass is pretty much a scum claim.

Can you explain how me switching votes would make me mafia? I can see a different argument which would be logical (still be a wrong outcome, but logical) but not that one.

And I guess I'll find out if and when you flip :/

Starting that re-read now. 

Dice - you might have something before but anyway - do you believe in Yates claim?

why would i believe a yates claim? hes yates.

Exactly. And how do you usually react to his fake claims? By going after him. You haven´t done that this game, why?

I read your posts.

+ voted Hally with a good reason. Hally voted him back. 

- not a lot of content  (yeh, I know I´m there as well) and not interacting with Yates as I´m used to

Sooh´s quick bandwagon vote on Hally means that she is likely town. That, or the mafia team had decided to lynch Hally no mather what.

Turin said that we should take a look at Yates, Darthe and BFG. I will do that but not sure how much free time I have left today.

Stop trying to lynch bfg plz and thank u

On a scale of 1 to I'd bet my life on it, how confident are you that BFG is Town? And can you talk me down, please?

I'm extremely confident.

Darthe same question on Yates

*scene*

Night passed. Some slept. One didn't wake. His body was found the next morning, along with copious notes. But The Game continued without him. It was clear the MVPS wasn't working.

Darthe - Vanilla Town - The Total Spammer - only posts gifs and memes and daft stuff & The Devil's Advocate - Always shoots down arguments he deems unworthy regardless of his own opinion on the matter - has been Killed

Message to all remaining members of the MVPS. We know you're afraid. Please come to us with your concerns. Please stop taking this into your own hands. Stay safe.

It is now Day 4

Not Voting - 8 (Sooh, Panchi, BFG, Tina, Shadar, Yates, Dice, Leyrann)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch.

Day 4 ends Saturday 28 March 2015 at 9.15pm GMT. Sorry it's on a weekend ... it would have stretched forever otherwise. If everyone is unhappy with that I can change it to Sunday instead - but I want to know today.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150328T2115&p0=1320&msg=End+of+Day+4

Starting that re-read now.

Dice - you might have something before but anyway - do you believe in Yates claim?

why would i believe a yates claim? hes yates.

Regardless of a read on Yates why is this a good night time conversation?

Archived