DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

A lynch should happen 2-6 hours before the deadline.

Probably more like 8 in case of a claim. Then you have to go through the whole process of vetting a claim and potentially finding a new wagon. That doesn't happen fast around here and we obviously need plenty of time to change course.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At work, I can't play on Wednesdays, it is known. But I haven't played a BT game in forever, so maybe not by all. Currently though, I'm at work.

I didn't know, and I've been playing with you for quite a while.  I do find it mildly interesting that you came in and posted soon after being called out, though.

Yeah. I am not going to be on during the deadline if it is at 3 AM my time. I was obviously not convinced about cass being scum based on the circumstances she got her initials votes. So, I was confident where my vote was.

But why not be in before you went to sleep? your previous posts were 2 days ago. If you were convince Cass was a bad lynch why just sit back and let it happen? Or at the least advocate for your choice in Leyrann? even just to say that. " I like my vote as is" so that it is firmly on record.

Did you expect Ley's train to build? otherwise it is a parked vote. 

This feels like mafia confident that the leading train was bound to reach destination and decided to keep their hands clean.  

A lynch should happen 2-6 hours before the deadline.

Probably more like 8 in case of a claim. Then you have to go through the whole process of vetting a claim and potentially finding a new wagon. That doesn't happen fast around here and we obviously need plenty of time to change course.

Well, I'm talking about the lynch time. Obviously, that should happen later than eventual claims. But just because you lynch at said time doesn't mean there can't be a clear lead train a day earlier.

Hey Ley, you scum?

No. I am town. How about you?

*scene*

The MVPS had spent the Night tucked away in their safe houses. Most of them anyway. When two of them failed to check in the next morning with their Liaison Officers, visits were made and bodies were found.

Verbal - Town Vanilla - The Follower (Never makes their own case - always follows another's) & The Outrageous Fake Claimer - has been Killed

Pralaya - Town Cop - The Obscure Role Accusation Monger - Generally accuses several people of being some obscure anti-town role by D2 &The Sole Arbiter of Optimal Play - There is only one correct strategy for any situation and that is the one the Sole Arbiter uses. Anyone who disagrees is a noob or a moron - has been Killed

Email to all remaining members of MVPS. We are currently analysing security footage. Do NOT take this into your own hands. We can protect you. Keep Calm and Don't Play the Game

It is Now Day 2

Not Voting - 13 (Sooh, RTE, Panchi, BFG, Tina, Tress, Shadar, Yates, Dice, Darthe, Turin, Leyrann, Hallia)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch.

Day 2 Deadline Ends Monday 23 March 2015 @ 9.15pm GMT (so it doesn't hit a weekend)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150323T2115&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+2

In my defense - I was ill with a terrible English cold.

Turin took one of them back to California once. I'm surprised the local residents didn't all drop down like Martians from War of the Worlds.

But not the Tom Cruise version because that one was just horrible.

Dah Dah Dahhhh! De De Duh! De De Duuuh!

*does the sountrack*

Archived