DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

I mean, this is the part of the game that is hard and that I'm not good at (third party hunting)

So I just sort of want to end it and people can laugh at me if I'm wrong

So IDK if you are town try to sway me or something

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so you guys know I'm 100% clear now, as if I were SK I could hammer Shadar now and win the game

Notice me not doing that :P

Going to do one last SKIM

Or you're playing with us like a cat with mice, but I expect people on Dragonmount to be above something like that.

*Scene*

The day had gone quickly again. The last few took stock, ate chocolate and hung out a bit. And then they all looked at each other. Was this it? They sent the surge.

Shadar - Mafia Goon - The Stroppy Huffer (Swears they are DONE and will never play here again)& The Poo Flinger (everything is a Mafia Tell)- had been Lynched

It is now Night 6. Night 6 will end Tuesday 7th April @ 9.15pm unless I get all actions in sooner

*scene*

They were almost all gone. They thought they'd be safe with the last Lynch, but still it went on. Cory idly threw paper balls into the waste basket, all nonchalant and stuff. He heard the creak on the step and then the door open.

I've been expecting you ... dammit I knew I should have ...

*Bleurgle*

The door was closed and the footsteps moved away.

Cory - Town Vanilla - The compulsive poster & The Drunk Posting Bad Speller - has been Killed

It is now Day 7

Not Voting - 2 (Sooh, Leyrann]

With 2 alive it takes 2 to Lynch ...

We can't in ANY way get a lynch going (at least not on me, I'm town and I won't vote myself), and I THINK that the idea is that we end up killing everyone because we're playing mafia?

Anyways I think that this is the best course of action. Please vote no lynch too, Sooh.

Archived