DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darthe number of games doesn't equal skill. Panchi could well.be mafia but it is known she is not a real veteran. I am finding this CFD highly questionable. Your stated reason of "I don't have a reason not to lynch" could be used on several people.

Cass have you answered Yates question about what reactions you got and what they mean to you when you floated the no lynch idea?

If Cass is out then wtl Tina or dice.

Blue - Me too. Mostly because of the spam and the fact that Darthe and Yates agree. If Panchi turns out to be Town then I think there would be significant reason to be concerned that Darthe and Yates are W-W, and that they're using both Panchi and I fantastically. And if that is the case I will congratuhate both of them forever. They started the CFD/train, and are both happy to vote Panchi over the others on my train without posting specific reasons in the thread and they're both working hard to make me want to trust them, in ways that make my skin crawl. (Darthe is explaining, on D1; Yates asked a heap of questions that had the subtlety of getting me on side/buddying me up before he voted Panchi). I've only played with these two when they are mafia, and whilst I acknowledge the chance that they could be Town and the CFD could be legit, they're both gutsy enough to try and pull something like this off, it feels slightly too neat, and I really don't like the spam. I'm don't think I'm a fan of CFDs in general. 

But I know I'm Town, and I don't know Panchi, why you're defending her or why she voted for me on a train I don't believe had any legit reason to gain traction, and that Tina/Dice are not going to be a viable alternate option.

Your answer is coming for the no lynch idea. Wanted to get this out first.

Ninjaed and missed this.

Yates sheeped Darthe and I think I recall a fair few posts in between Darthe case and Yates vote, including votes by Dice and Soot, Yates added momentum, but didn't really start it.

NO YOU'RE WRONG, WE ARE BUDDYING AND ARE SCUM SCUM 

I don't really know what we are doing.  Cass botched my faith in her with one of the poorest arguments I've seen her make.

I officially regret looking into Panchi today.  Might be scum but it's taken away from achieving a lynch cause people voted and disappeared which doesn't sit well.

Darthe is scum.

Ley. Switch.back

Read my post: I wasn't caught up yet, so I wouldn't see your post. And on top of that, as far as I knew I was after deadline, and when I found out I had not been, I realized it was only VERY few minutes before, and well, only consolidating on a lynch that late is REALLY bad town play anyways. You're leaving far too much open that way.

Okay. Lynch achieved. Big FoS at anyone without a good excuse for missing DL.

Sorry. But I have a really good excuse. I watched the red carpet interviews live streamed (GoT). Which I really shouldn´t have wasted my time on since the reporter sucked. But yeh, sorry. 

@Verb

We all do. Ithi says she isnt enforcing them though so we can use them as often or sporadically as we wish.

Yes, but I'm having fun with mine, so I've been trying to use it as much as possible.  But I don't like the blatant push to 3 votes that Hallia just did - makes me the leader when nobody else has more than 1......which to me is taking the game out of the RVS and into the actual game.  I'm ok with that, but people were still kinda messing around and her vote is pinging to me as a result.

In the quote you edited out. You were 'ok' with Hallia's third vote taking the game out of RVS, but it was weird she did it when everyone was joking. Like I said, I thought you were joking but you kept bringing it up...

Darthe number of games doesn't equal skill. Panchi could well.be mafia but it is known she is not a real veteran. I am finding this CFD highly questionable. Your stated reason of "I don't have a reason not to lynch" could be used on several people.

Cass have you answered Yates question about what reactions you got and what they mean to you when you floated the no lynch idea?

If Cass is out then wtl Tina or dice.

Blue - Me too. Mostly because of the spam and the fact that Darthe and Yates agree. If Panchi turns out to be Town then I think there would be significant reason to be concerned that Darthe and Yates are W-W, and that they're using both Panchi and I fantastically. And if that is the case I will congratuhate both of them forever. They started the CFD/train, and are both happy to vote Panchi over the others on my train without posting specific reasons in the thread and they're both working hard to make me want to trust them, in ways that make my skin crawl. (Darthe is explaining, on D1; Yates asked a heap of questions that had the subtlety of getting me on side/buddying me up before he voted Panchi). I've only played with these two when they are mafia, and whilst I acknowledge the chance that they could be Town and the CFD could be legit, they're both gutsy enough to try and pull something like this off, it feels slightly too neat, and I really don't like the spam. I'm don't think I'm a fan of CFDs in general. 

But I know I'm Town, and I don't know Panchi, why you're defending her or why she voted for me on a train I don't believe had any legit reason to gain traction, and that Tina/Dice are not going to be a viable alternate option.

Your answer is coming for the no lynch idea. Wanted to get this out first.

Ninjaed and missed this.

Yates sheeped Darthe and I think I recall a fair few posts in between Darthe case and Yates vote, including votes by Dice and Soot, Yates added momentum, but didn't really start it.

NO YOU'RE WRONG, WE ARE BUDDYING AND ARE SCUM SCUM 

I don't really know what we are doing.  Cass botched my faith in her with one of the poorest arguments I've seen her make.

I officially regret looking into Panchi today.  Might be scum but it's taken away from achieving a lynch cause people voted and disappeared which doesn't sit well.

Darthe is scum.

I believe you're not allowed to post game related posts in between getting lynched and having your death scene written...

Ley. Switch.back

Read my post: I wasn't caught up yet, so I wouldn't see your post. And on top of that, as far as I knew I was after deadline, and when I found out I had not been, I realized it was only VERY few minutes before, and well, only consolidating on a lynch that late is REALLY bad town play anyways. You're leaving far too much open that way.

Do you mean not consolidating?

Cass, if you weren't already Dead I'd have to kill you.

But as I got bloody ninja'd by them I shall forgive you.

*scene*

The email had been specific. Those who had joined the MVPS knew their safety and carefree new lives had been compromised. Unfortunately habits die hard and they were sure they could figure out who had stealthed their way into the program. Conversations were had. Messages sent.

They also had uncanny computer type skills. Once they'd reached a consensus a decision was made. A large electrical surge was directed straight to Cass' pooter. It fried her instantly and she dropped down dead. Her body was found shortly afterwards by an MVPS support worker, when she failed to check in at her allotted time.

A new email was sent to all the remaining members of the MVPS.

Cass - Vanilla Town

Captain Obtuse - Always unwilling or unable to accept obvious conclusions.

The Theoretical Convolutionist - Makes overly complicated theories about setup, night actions, and player interaction.

Has been Lynched. Sort of. But she's definitely Dead.

Are you guys up to no good again, because you all promised you'd stop this.

It is now Night 1 - you have 48 hours ish to submit your actions. If I receive them more quickly I'll start Day 2 sooner

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150320T2115&p0=136&msg=end+of+night+1

Ley. Switch.back

Do you mean not consolidating?

I mean consolidating this late. It's far too easy to derail a lynch, though, admittedly, too obvious to do so on D1. But if you're at LYLO, you're most likely going to be dead if you let it get this close, and in general, what if ONE player less had showed up? Wheter I'd have swapped or not (and when I made that post 12 minutes past the deadline that I knew about the train I moved to was the bigger and, imo, more convincing one), we wouldn't have had a lynch. Please, EVERYONE, try to get a lynch at least 2-3 hours before deadline.

Also also, if you want to know how Town makes out when there's a no lynch on Day 1? Go look at my last game. Flawless scum victory.

AHEM!!!!  Wanna try that again??

Flawless scum victory. And a Survivor was allowed to live as our sex slave.

He most likely did ask if multiple people could have the same cliche. Which would mean he would KNOW THAT IS A FACT.

:paystoask: :biggrin:

Then why not ask? Because I didn't...

@Mod - can multiple people have the same cliche?

/in before PTFO

Also also, if you want to know how Town makes out when there's a no lynch on Day 1? Go look at my last game. Flawless scum victory.

AHEM!!!!  Wanna try that again??

Flawless scum victory. And a Survivor was allowed to live as our sex slave.

Im sitting here at work and that caused me to do a RL :ohmy:

I note you couldnt have done it at that time without me....

Archived