DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please Welcome Recruit JHS to The Band!!!

Nikonis

** While out patrolling the grounds Nikon spots a new face and, upon learning they were a new recruit, dragged them to meet the rest of the band. ** 

Hello and welcome to The Band!

You've probably seen my new member welcome PM but this is the place everyone else will have a chance to join in on the welcoming party. We're all glad you decided to join our group and can't wait to get to know you. While you wait to gain access to our inner boards please feel free to check out the threads you can already see and get to meet our members here in your welcome thread.

While you wait please feel free to enjoy some of our regimental drinks: Guinny, Bandy and Flaming Shots... Or you can partake in a little thing I've been working on, XO Nikon's Rum Punch!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya! Welcome to the madness us! They make really good drinks here, though some have been known to have an aftertaste of dirty socks...

:laugh:

You learn quickly!

Welcome to the Band!

Hiya! Welcome to the madness us! They make really good drinks here, though some have been known to have an aftertaste of dirty socks...

So that's what recruits use to clean our socks. No wonder why many of us suffer from stomach ache so often.

Welcome to the Band home of the awesome CAVALRY JHS!!

Im Dice "hands JHS a Bandy to drink" and i will be your chief tormentor here!

He's not lying... :rolleyes:

*tweaks Dicey's ear* be nice.

Hi Jhs, welcome to the Band. Three pieces of advice; expect the unexpected, always have at least one pair of clean, dry socks available and learn to balance.

*hands a Guiny or 3 over*

No spilling that now! :laugh:

*tweaks Dicey's ear* be nice.

Hi Jhs, welcome to the Band. Three pieces of advice; expect the unexpected, always have at least one pair of clean, dry socks available and learn to balance.

*hands a Guiny or 3 over*

No spilling that now! :laugh:

And don't forget your towel, so that's 4 pieces of really good advice and we're still on page 1...

*grins* Yeah well, I'm your mum so I win. Was your choice, too late to complain now. *tweaks nose for good measure*

Just remember you deserve this

SPOTFINE!!!!!

Taymist for assaulting a Superior Officer you are hereby spotfined. For the next 10 posts you will add the following at the bottom.

"I, Taymist was wrong. Dice was Right! I should not assault Superior Officers."

Archived