DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a long night in the house.  Tensions were high, the heat wasn't working and to top it all off most of the students were dead before the professor even got there.  

Just before sunrise, Dice woke up.  He couldn't sleep.  He felt... alone.  Barefoot, still in his light blue pajamas and night cap, Dice tiptoed out of his lockless room into a seemingly normal hallway.  Strange that this house had so few rooms, had it always been like that?  He slipped down the way towards a room at the end that was alight and what he saw there horrified him.  Yates and Tress stood, knives in hand, staring one another down.  Of the other two there was no trace but somehow Dice knew the truth.  Clov - Town Psychologist and Sooh - Town Vanilla were dead.  If these two were both killers then that meant that he was a- Tress was looking at him.  

It was in this moment of supreme anxiety that Dice came to understand the truth of their folly.  In three days and deaths innumerable (eleven) nobody had thought to leave the house.  The thought was difficult to form, as if this house wanted them to stay.  As if leaving would mean a fate worse than death.  As if - the two killers were right in front of him, between him and the only exit.  

Tress stabbed with her knife and Dice fell to the floor.  He tried to shimmy the knife away from her and almost succeeded until Yates blade cut into him as well.  Their combined effort was too much for him and slowly his life began to fade. 

Dice - Vanilla Town, is dying.  

Blades in body, Tress and Yates crouched beside one another unfazed save for one problem.  Who would win?  He could see in her eyes that she was as deadly as they came.  She could see in his the madness that meant he might do anything.  Both knew that the Elders were now sated, so what would it be?  Yates made the choice, an easy choice really, and smiled slightly at her.  She smiled back.  He giggled and said "I like you" and then, as onethey bhegan thoo wallllk ahwayfro3hnmmtmheschthlufthagnandkisstheddrlethulhucthulhucthulhucthulhu

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Yates and Songstress win.  For now.

Fun times guys! Thanks!

Oh and 10 points to Sooh for his first mafia game and living so long at that :wink:

*her

there are no genders in Canadian grammar.

*points under RTE's avi* It says UK!

Fun times guys! Thanks!

Oh and 10 points to Sooh for his first mafia game and living so long at that :wink:

*her

The worst part is I was thinking "Did I write his? Nah I must of wrote her. I know she's a woman".

Oooops.

How about 5 more points for getting your gender wrong? :wink: 

@Dice

He tried to shimmy the knife away from her and almost succeeded until Yates blade cut into him as well.  Their combined effort was too much for him and slowly his life began to fade.

It was a mercy killing, bro. You were going to bleed out and were in so much pain. You BEGGED me to do it!

Fun times guys! Thanks!

*her

The worst part is I was thinking "Did I write his? Nah I must of wrote her. I know she's a woman".

Oooops.

How about 5 more points for getting your gender wrong? :wink:

You just had me roaring with laughter as I looked in the points thread!   :laugh:

So errr I think this is my job? 

Anyways Darthe given you were the mod for the last 3 BT games let me know if some of those points haven't been awarded yet.

Darthe - 30pts
Yates and Tress - 20pts

RTE, Ithi, Turin, Sooh, Dice, Pralaya, Andrej, Tina, Clov, Ley - 15pts

Red, Conquest - 5pts

I almost started a thread to tell you you don't put flour in Alfredo but then I figured it was one of those item clues because you would

not be so

silly.

I wasn't truly making alfredo but decided to try out my hand at a white sauce. Here's the recipe. http://www.cooks.com/recipe/5d9e08uk/white-sauce-for-pasta.html

yes yes but try Alfredo while you're young. it's evil and delicious and much easier than white sauce.

when you get old you can substitute the grave sauce.

heavy cream, butter, egg yolks, grated cheese, pepper, parsley.

done.

Anyways Darthe given you were the mod for the last 3 BT games let me know if some of those points haven't been awarded yet.

Darthe - 30pts

Yates and Tress - 20pts

Red, Conquest - 5pts

Seems right to me but you could always dish out points 2-3 more times for previous games.  I don't know if I remembered to then.

Darthe - 30pts

Yates and Tress - 20pts

Red, Conquest - 5pts

Seems right to me but you could always dish out points 2-3 more times for previous games.  I don't know if I remembered to then.

I'll look back through the threads and see :wink: Any help with this would be appreciated *cough* points *cough*

Archived