DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

Well.. if wandering around in the dark all confused is enjoyment, then yes... lol

I'll say this.. it's different.. Not bad different, just different... It's hard to figure people out when they are trying their best not to be...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darthe there are no numbers on mobile I turned my pooter off for nightime

I don't think I know how to highlight on here either

I only just learned how to paste

I would have been fine on my blackberry but I all Samsung now. Even coding colour is a pain. I can see what everyone else was moaning about.

I respect your modly decision. I was very cheeky indeed but is nanights :) I shush.

TBF you're not facing much yet.  This game has so much going on outside of "mafia" that it can get chaotic.  I suspect that once we get through this day that things will start clicking a bit more.  

I do want to.hear from our heroes in regards to.my questions but I imagine it will be some time unless Clov is about.

This is where I am right now:

I saw the scene that resulted in the death of a SK. It was the result if three people working together. How they got together is unknown. It could be random chance that landed them in the same place. But there were connections between them from the beginning of the game.

When RTE caught heat on page 1 from Ithi it was Clov that jumped in and gave him a mire likely to be town vote if confidence and poo-poohed Ithi for the suggestion that his either or statement was anything other than a joke and that no way was mafia gonna do that so early in D1. AJ popped in as well continuing to link Dice and RTE while buddying the heck out of Dice. They both cleverly put RTE a notch below Dice as townie. But they both propped him up as mire town than not. Leaving just a slim bit of doubt just in case they needed to bus him later.

When I was noting AJ as a possible sk candidate it was Clov again that stepped out in front to chastise me for SK hunting. I wasn't actively looking for a sk over mafia, I was just noting that imo his play fit more securely into that style. At least to.me.

It has been Clov's job to be the power wolf that runs interference for the pack. It reminds me of Tommy tbh. Even down to the 'I Can't follow you "line he is using on Ithi. Tommy did the exact same thing in two different games we played where he was mafia and I was town.

AJ has been the reasonable one. Poking suspicion at people and backing off. That was one of the things that has caused ne difficulty this game with him.

RTE just stepped in it early and has been just hanging out there. Trying to keep the neck from his throat. I think they thought they might have to bus him until AJ got the cop view on Tina. Since then it has been we must he the best townies around cause we killed the SK.

The fact they were doing a victory lap when they hit non-mafia after decrying SK hunting all day makes ne even more nervous about them.

As does the way AJ immediately went for the mirror upon learning everyone had a vig shot. Is too bad I was busy this morning or that might have gone differently.

The latest bit of poo-poohing has been that Darthe would never put all the mafia in the scene. You do realize this is Darthe right? Mr roll a number for everyone in the game if no majority reached. Hell he gave everyone a 25% chance to kill on D1.

Another thing bugging me right now is how unified the three were about ceasing anymore shots. I could see a scenario that they believe they can win tonight as long as they all survive.

I think they are linked. I think they are mafia. I think they are very excited they might win after tonight. They just need to live.

AJ got his mirror.

Clov tried to shoot Ithi cause he was angry with her. I think he really wanted to kill the 2 votes she allegedly had on RTE. That would have knocked him down to only 3. Was Ley 1.0 voting RTE when he died? I dunno.

I have two I think. That would have been win win for them to shoot Ithi and get RTE less votes then they try to get me lynched, possibly even using the either or line RTE pushed page 1. He has been all over the place. Ithi us town, then mafia, then town then he wants to shoot her, then town again. Flip flop flip flop.

I want one of the three of them dead today to verify my suspicions one way or the other. I propose that the rest if us that haven't shot yet shoot at RTE and Clov until we all run out or one is dead. If they flip mafia I would then propose lynching AJ.

In fact I will shoot first. shoot Clov

I do want to.hear from our heroes in regards to.my questions but I imagine it will be some time unless Clov is about.

I saw the scene that resulted in the death of a SK. It was the result if three people working together. How they got together is unknown. It could be random chance that landed them in the same place. But there were connections between them from the beginning of the game.

When RTE caught heat on page 1 from Ithi it was Clov that jumped in and gave him a mire likely to be town vote if confidence and poo-poohed Ithi for the suggestion that his either or statement was anything other than a joke and that no way was mafia gonna do that so early in D1. AJ popped in as well continuing to link Dice and RTE while buddying the heck out of Dice. They both cleverly put RTE a notch below Dice as townie. But they both propped him up as mire town than not. Leaving just a slim bit of doubt just in case they needed to bus him later.

When I was noting AJ as a possible sk candidate it was Clov again that stepped out in front to chastise me for SK hunting. I wasn't actively looking for a sk over mafia, I was just noting that imo his play fit more securely into that style. At least to.me.

It has been Clov's job to be the power wolf that runs interference for the pack. It reminds me of Tommy tbh. Even down to the 'I Can't follow you "line he is using on Ithi. Tommy did the exact same thing in two different games we played where he was mafia and I was town.

AJ has been the reasonable one. Poking suspicion at people and backing off. That was one of the things that has caused ne difficulty this game with him.

RTE just stepped in it early and has been just hanging out there. Trying to keep the neck from his throat. I think they thought they might have to bus him until AJ got the cop view on Tina. Since then it has been we must he the best townies around cause we killed the SK.

The fact they were doing a victory lap when they hit non-mafia after decrying SK hunting all day makes ne even more nervous about them.

As does the way AJ immediately went for the mirror upon learning everyone had a vig shot. Is too bad I was busy this morning or that might have gone differently.

The latest bit of poo-poohing has been that Darthe would never put all the mafia in the scene. You do realize this is Darthe right? Mr roll a number for everyone in the game if no majority reached. Hell he gave everyone a 25% chance to kill on D1.

Another thing bugging me right now is how unified the three were about ceasing anymore shots. I could see a scenario that they believe they can win tonight as long as they all survive.

I think they are linked. I think they are mafia. I think they are very excited they might win after tonight. They just need to live.

AJ got his mirror.

Clov tried to shoot Ithi cause he was angry with her. I think he really wanted to kill the 2 votes she allegedly had on RTE. That would have knocked him down to only 3. Was Ley 1.0 voting RTE when he died? I dunno.

I have two I think. That would have been win win for them to shoot Ithi and get RTE less votes then they try to get me lynched, possibly even using the either or line RTE pushed page 1. He has been all over the place. Ithi us town, then mafia, then town then he wants to shoot her, then town again. Flip flop flip flop.

I want one of the three of them dead today to verify my suspicions one way or the other. I propose that the rest if us that haven't shot yet shoot at RTE and Clov until we all run out or one is dead. If they flip mafia I would then propose lynching AJ.

This phase lasts for 6.5 more hours before you will revert to the

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Other dream phase.  

Tress is at work, as always at this time of day, with very limited time and unstable internet access on my phone.

Just finished catching up on the insanity.

And before anyone tries to find me suspicious for not offering a vig shot, anyone who has played with me lately should know I won't be doing that. I despise playing a vigilante and my reads aren't firm enough to shoot anyone but RTE, who i expect will be the lynch.

Lunch break is over.

hehehe   can i still worry like .5 % of a "i shouldve shot you instead of wombat" shot??

Shoot Ley

@Yates - Can you explain more or do you need to wait until after ITAs?

I won the Book of the Dead for being the first to PM Darthe the Inception reference. [You guys are SO slow!] The reason I was asking you guys if you knew what your items did is because I had a picture of the item but Darthe didn't tell me anything about it. Basically, I was trying to catch you guys in a lie. Once we fell into the Deeper sleep phase focused on Egypt? My Book of the Dead told me a fact from the dead thread. The fact I received was that there are two SK's. This was before Tina got shot. So there should be one left.

In the mean time I'm gonna [v]##Ley[/v]

Dusty? Nice to have you back my friend. WE RIDE!

[v]##Ley[/v]

I had actually answered to that Inception reference :dry:

That's pretty big info to know though, I would also guess there MUST be a psychiatrist this game then with multiple SKs running around. Or, one more since... you know :wink:

Also, I'm Ned and you're Dusty. Get it straight!

Yates faced tribulations early on for his loose tongue.  The pharaoh took him and locked him away for the day and night as punishment for revealing his knowledge of hidden items.

YATES has been silenced for revealing information about items.  For the rest of this day cycle he has no vote and cannot use any items or abilities that he might have.  

Sorry I asked...

I just stopped to unload. Be with you in about an hour and half. Can everyone answer for themselves please.

I have a few questions for the dragoons if I may.

1) What did you do to get your items?

2) When did you get to start discussing your action?

3) Did you need to.have unanimous consent?

4) Did you know you would be in the scene?

5) If you were me would you be clearing you for this? Do you now think each of your two companions are town now?

Why did you feel the need to rub it in Ithi's face? That wasn't very nice.

I thought the 3 amigos references were done...

See you in about an hour and change.

1) I received mine for mentioning to Darthe that he always messes up VCs in our PM while speculating about other items, such as the Badge that I used on Tina.

2) I was given a link to a QT and an explanation of what the item(s) I had did as soon as Darthe started the 'Dream' phase last night.

3) Yes, we all had to agree on a target. We could also elect to holster if everyone chose that.

4) Yes. We were informed that when we had made our decision that it would be announced that us three collectively had decided to kill whoever we chose.

5.1) That is dependent on you, but seeing the next post of yours that I'll get to in a moment - I doubt my answer will change your mind. I wouldn't say it's auto-clearing because obviously we killed a SK over mafia, but at the very least I don't think it should be causing the type of conspiracy theories I have seen churned out since it happened.

5.2) I had a town read on Clov before we were given the QT. That hasn't changed after the fact. Obviously I can't show you, but the way the discussion went about in the QT didn't feel bloodthirsty or anything like that. It was a legitimate debate where each of us presented an idea and then weighed our options. I feel similarly better about RTE for the same reasons.

RTE just stepped in it early and has been just hanging out there. Trying to keep the neck from his throat. I think they thought they might have to bus him until AJ got the cop view on Tina. Since then it has been we must he the best townies around cause we killed the SK. The fact they were doing a victory lap when they hit non-mafia after decrying SK hunting all day makes ne even more nervous about them.

AJ got his mirror.

Alright, I'm just going to pick this apart a piece at a time.

"I saw the scene that resulted in the death of a SK. It was the result if three people working together. How they got together is unknown. It could be random chance that landed them in the same place. But there were connections between them from the beginning of the game."

This entire opener sounds like the beginning of a narrative spin. "How they got together is unknown." Really? In the last post you wrote before this you referenced to us as 'The Dragoons'. Not only that, but in Darthe's Dream phase write up he specifically mentions 3 Dragoon statue pieces and then again in the write up where we killed Tina.

"AJ popped in as well continuing to link Dice and RTE while buddying the heck out of Dice."

Please quote and show me where I linked Dice and RTE.

"I think they thought they might have to bus him until AJ got the cop view on Tina. Since then it has been we must he the best townies around cause we killed the SK. The fact they were doing a victory lap when they hit non-mafia after decrying SK hunting all day makes ne even more nervous about them."

The simple fact was that we shot Tina because I knew she wasn't going to flip town. I didn't know what she would flip SK or mafia, but I really dislike how you're trying to say that we were SK-hunting when you also mention the usage of the Badge item I had. That's a load of bull. Also I find it almost baffling that you guys seem upset that a non-town player (with a NK no less!) is dead and instead are trying to throw dirt on us for it.

"As does the way AJ immediately went for the mirror upon learning everyone had a vig shot."

Why wouldn't I have used it? I had it in my arsenal and know my alignment. I also believe I'm 100x better to my team alive than dead. As you can see, I actually catch and kill scum - mafia or not. You're telling me if you had a way to protect yourself when people (SK, mafia and townies alike) are firing off shots at one another, you wouldn't use it? PLEASE tell me you wouldn't and I will call you a straight up liar, dude. And save the martyr speech. Ley.1 deciding to up and blast Clov because he didn't answer him in time is exactly the type of thing I didn't want to happen to me.

That's along the same parallel of saying the Doc is scummy for self-protecting at Night time when not only the mafia can kill, but also every other player in the game.

"The latest bit of poo-poohing has been that Darthe would never put all the mafia in the scene. You do realize this is Darthe right?"

This is nothing but WIFOM and you really just need to stop. Don't game the Mod as an excuse to push for someone's lynch or death, that's terrible and comes off like you're trying to use every little thing you can to throw dirt at us.

"Another thing bugging me right now is how unified the three were about ceasing anymore shots. I could see a scenario that they believe they can win tonight as long as they all survive."

This suggestion is, frankly, the smarter thing to do and we discussed this in our QT. We're already down 3 players, two of which were townies. One through a modkill and the other through brash decision making. The SK dead is good for town, but also equally good for the mafia because it's one less threat to them during the Night phase. The fact is - IF WE CONTINUE SHOOTING EACH OTHER WE ARE DOING THE SCUM'S WORK FOR THEM. How is this so hard to understand? You just went full-on spin mode in this post man, I'm seriously blown away with how deep it goes. It's like you're fear mongering to fuel an excuse to continue killing at this point. We've got one scum already down and who knows what other sort of information will be gained during these Dream phases. Yates came in with a big bomb of game info, for instance.

"I want one of the three of them dead today to verify my suspicions one way or the other. I propose that the rest if us that haven't shot yet shoot at RTE and Clov until we all run out or one is dead. If they flip mafia I would then propose lynching AJ."

Let's say some players actually agreed with and thought this was a good idea. Let's say that just now when you tried to kill Clov you were successful and he flipped town. What then? Would you still continue parading around trying to rouse the mob? Where does your progression go after that? "Onto the next one then!" or something along those lines?

I just have a really, really hard time believing that you BELIEVE this stuff. I've seen you pull these kind of theories out before in past games, and the majority of the time it was when you were mafia. You are basically riding Ithi's coattails with her reaction to the Tina death scene and spinning it every way you can to make us look bad. As much as I say that I think we should stop shooting, if it weren't for the fact that I think Ithi saved your hide when she whisked you away onto that carpet ride I would probably be typing your name in in a bolded and blue font at this point.

Also, do me a favor when you get the chance Turin and give me your take on Ley.2

You said something earlier in the game that if he were mafia he would show himself. What do you think about his re-entrance to the game after taking over Quest's slot?

At this point I'm WTL Turin or Ley.2 after we get out of all this Dream phase junk.

I'm fairly confident considering some of the other descriptions I have received on other items is that the magic carpet Ithi put Turin on is only good against ITAs. It likely keeps her safe too. I'm not really sure if it'll keep him from being lynched though. I tried voting earlier and it didn't count but that could just be Darthe sucking at his one job.

Ley.2 is gonna have to do some good explaining because I think his rapid change in opinion (or entire outlook of his previously vetted town slot) is very bad. There's also the fact that Quest voted me for basically sheeping Turin's case that I'll count as a strike against.

"Another thing bugging me right now is how unified the three were about ceasing anymore shots. I could see a scenario that they believe they can win tonight as long as they all survive."

This suggestion is, frankly, the smarter thing to do and we discussed this in our QT. We're already down 3 players, two of which were townies. One through a modkill and the other through brash decision making. The SK dead is good for town, but also equally good for the mafia because it's one less threat to them during the Night phase. The fact is - IF WE CONTINUE SHOOTING EACH OTHER WE ARE DOING THE SCUM'S WORK FOR THEM. How is this so hard to understand? You just went full-on spin mode in this post man, I'm seriously blown away with how deep it goes. It's like you're fear mongering to fuel an excuse to continue killing at this point. We've got one scum already down and who knows what other sort of information will be gained during these Dream phases. Yates came in with a big bomb of game info, for instance.

Actually, the more I think on this the less I like it.

Let's take into consideration that one of the few protective roles listed in the OP was modkilled. Granted unless a townie was given a BPV or there's an Angel floating around somewhere, town may have lost their only protection from NKs. Couple this with how one of the two SKs is dead and I have reasonable believe that both RTE and Clov are town, and KNOWING that I am - I'm beginning to wonder if this was your way to continue the momentum the scum team had gained with the death of 3 players outside of their faction. Just to crunch the numbers a bit here in a hypothetical situation: let's say you were successful killing Clov when you attempted and he flipped town. That's 3 townies dead. Now either myself or RTE is lynched at the end of D1. Another townie dead. That makes 4 townies plus a SK which is a direct threat to the mafia team at Night. Then the Mafia and other SK get to perform NKs. Two more dead if there's no crossing shooting or blocks at the beginning of D2 with potentially the entire Mafia team in tact and very close to gaining parity.

So please, if you're a townie... explain to me how this makes sense? Did you even really think about it before you started calling for our heads?

Official Vote Count Ten:

RTE (5/6): Ithi, Turin, Tress, Sooh

Ithi (1/6): Clov

Ley(3/6): AJ, RTE, Dice

Not voting (3/11):

Laya, Yates, Ley

This phase ends on March 6th at 8AM EST

"I think they thought they might have to bus him until AJ got the cop view on Tina."

Oh, and this too.

The more I read over your post the more the wheels in my head turn about just how outlandish it is.

Let's think for a second... what's more likely if I am mafia with RTE?

A) Use the item on a player I had been suspicious of the entire phase and had been expressly vocal about? AND voting.

or

B) Use the item to potentially clear one of my teammates taking heat.

These two posts are from two different games that Turin was mafia in. I'm pulling them now because I think they highlight pretty well what I said earlier about him liking to lay out elaborate narratives when he plays the bad guy. What he posted earlier goes along with this tendency, I believe, and added to the fact of some other alarming things he's done this game (searching for the SK over mafia and potentially a buddying attempt towards Tina that I picked up on) I think he's pretty much a surefire catch for scum. I am willing to move my vote over and begin his wagon but seeing as how RTE is at 5 and Ley is the next closest at 3, some people would need to also move over to achieve lynching him.

@Turin - that's a deeply elaborate scheme you thought up there. I hate to say it but you are giving me much more credit than what is due lol. True that I shot at the Doc and luck would have it that I was blocked. I'm not looking to give myself excuses and I would've owned up to the kill regardless. I had stated my suspicions of him and as Town I am allowed to be wrong. It's another example of how Vigs can hurt Town as much as help and I admit that with thing being my first game as one I have misplayed it.

@Turin & Aida(I think) - I'm not attempting to play the 'obedient Townie'. Frankly I don't have much time to read or case this weekend so I will likely vote to help achieve a lynch if need be or possibility not at all if I'm unable to.

First, it is not too elaborate of a plan as it morphs along with events. Catch heat. Vig is a pretty good claim for Mafioso. Especially a GF as he will view town. Claimed vigs should always be viewed to determine alignment. You can make up a case on just about anyone on D1 for just about anything. Basel is a reactionary player and will frequently get called out and lynched for overdefensivness(sort of like Ley but without the swearing). You take your team shot since you are already claimed Vig, it is not a problem for you to be seen visiting someone that died. The shot fails. Most likely you were viewed that night and are free to play as townie as you can. Now you claim 1x with a used shot so you are no.longer a threat. Your teammates are making the kills so you can stay out of sight.

The beauty if being fairly new is most would not think that you would try this. However you have teammates that have been around the block. Talya was part of the most famous gambit on the site and Darthe replaced her. Plus there are others here that are more than capable of pulling something like this off.

Being busy is a pain. I know about that. But you seem to be overselling the point that you will follow the town will. Added to the questions I have about your claim, I have you as mafia and thus my vote.

In this game I was a 1x Vig and Turin was mafia. If you read through the post here you'll see what I mean when I say that he will twist things so that they fit into his 'picture'. Here he is basically claiming that I was a godfather attempting to get viewed and thus cleared by the cop.

So you think I'm a day sk? That's a new one.

Ithi. Who is your father? My progeny. You need to read more of the canon. Without me you don't exist.

Day kill from a lycan would fit canon tho. Kill when vamps are most vulnerable.

Lucian was not of the corvinus line. And he had nothing to do with michael or Selene being born. You are off thew deep end peace.

This example comes from another game where Turin was mafia and he was attempting to get the town Vig lynched by trying to frame him as a SK. Important to note here is that this took place AFTER the Vig (peace) had already killed one of the mafia members.

Archived