DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did you think Leyrann was a better ITA target than RTE, Ithillian?  From what I can tell, you have had RTE as scum from the start of the game and haven't shown any progress towards that changing.

I have my votes on RTE and plan to have him lynched. I didn't want to waste votes by him dying when I had the opportunity to aim for another I was unhappy with. There was a 75% chance Leyrann would survive and I wanted to see if his opinion of me would change and how people would react if he did die.

It's very telling that RTE clearly states Ley is Town before he got killed and was revealed as Town.

RTE also says you're Town.

I wonder if that's true.

Btw since Tina is gone now (remember the badge? Connect the dots here guys) I'm gonna move on to

[v]##Turin[/v]

I think his infatuation with SK hunting raises big red flags about his alignment this round.

maybe he's the psychiartrists.

I can't spell that word.

**use magic carpet on Turin

You probably just rescued mafia.

Your point would be more valid if he didn't say outright he would shoot me to find out if I was the SK because he was curious. The psychs job is to find the SK and make them vanilla. Not kill them.

Official Vote Count Nien:

RTE (4/6): Ithi, Turin, Tress

Turin (2/6): Clov, RTE

Not voting (6/11):

Laya, Sooh, Yates, Ley, AJ, Dice

This phase ends on March 6th at 8AM EST

Btw Darthe posted Ley's death at 12:57pm. RTE said he was town at 1:00pm.

Facts should be straight here.

Also, let's slow down with the ITAs. We are already 2 townies down with the modkill and 3 down in total. Be more careful of where you vote as well. The new majority number is 6 I believe.

...Why would you be wasting a vote?  It's not like you couldn't move it if RTE survived.

I could move my vote.

Welcome back Ley :)

You could always lynch Turin if you think he's Mafia. I just want RTE lynched first and Turin is helping me with his vote. I'm being terribly selfish. And I don't really know how some roles work - I have to ask Darthe lots of questions.

Also, let's slow down with the ITAs. We are already 2 townies down with the modkill and 3 down in total. Be more careful of where you vote as well. The new majority number is 6 I believe.

Actually Ithi has been referring to RTE's 12:57 post.

Silly AJ I said Ley was town in every read since the start of the game. Rude.

...Why would you be wasting a vote?  It's not like you couldn't move it if RTE survived.

I could move my vote.

Welcome back Ley :)

You could always lynch Turin if you think he's Mafia. I just want RTE lynched first and Turin is helping me with his vote. I'm being terribly selfish. And I don't really know how some roles work - I have to ask Darthe lots of questions.

...I am.

I feel like just shooting right now, but I'm not sure who... Probably wouldn't be too bad an idea to attempt to kill off RTE so we can move on to the next person. Then again, I don't know... I'm just unsure about making people die this game or something.

Darthe, can you confirm there is only one vote on Turin, despite me and RTE being there?

Mod error, apologies.  I fixed it.

Also I think I am bordering 200ish emails from you lot today.

post 535

To be fair the whole mafia team could have been involved with that item. But that's not what you were thinking so I can't give you that benefit of the doubt. Not your brightest moment. What's more worrying is it seems you got caught up in your emotions. Yes excitement is an emotion I don't mean to say Clov got to you. But you're usually totally in control so that's curious.

Unfortunately Andrej drops to null on my list. Clov and Ley stop your town on town violence. Bad Ley

post 538

**Pew Pew @ Leyrann please.**

Hit!  Leyrann has died.  He was Leyrann, Town Vanilla!

Well, Clov, you haven't explained why I shouldn't shoot you. Therefore:

ITA: **Shoot Clov**

Ley stop posting you're dead.  Gosh.  (If you were alive this would have hit)

Clearly says Clov and Ley is Town on Town.

Archived