DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

Just throwing a weird possibility out here, considering we're talking about a Darthe game called psycho - we could theoratically be all town killing one another.

I sent Darthe a PM saying I'm tinfoiling this is a Shutter Island parody (since the Leo reference) and the SK doesn't know they're a SK.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just throwing a weird possibility out here, considering we're talking about a Darthe game called psycho - we could theoratically be all town killing one another.

I sent Darthe a PM saying I'm tinfoiling this is a Shutter Island parody (since the Leo reference) and the SK doesn't know they're a SK.

How does he kill then? Not dismissing the possibility, just wondering.

I have no idea how it would work.  I don't think that's the case, but I also didn't expect this game to have multiple stage dreams with an ITA, either.

Let alone an ITA 25% chance kill... For every player.

He's driving his truck @ Leyrann. He won't be able to do that.

**Pew Pew @ Leyrann please.**

I already got my votes on RTE so might as well start working my way down my list. You been very defending of me and susper nice. That makes me think you don't want me to notice you. I wonder if me taking a shot at you will change your opinion.

If this is Hunger Games then may the odds be ever in your favour.

Have I been very defending of you, Ithi? I'd say, actually, that Turin has been MORE defending of you, claiming you are "always town", while I said "but past games don't say anything about this one". It's just that I'm feeling like I'm finally starting to understand one player's playstyle - yours - and yeah, I'll be honest I'm pretty happy with that feeling. But I haven't ruled you out for being mafia. Just currently sitting at the bottom of my list.

Have I been very defending of you, Ithi? I'd say, actually, that Turin has been MORE defending of you, claiming you are "always town", while I said "but past games don't say anything about this one". It's just that I'm feeling like I'm finally starting to understand one player's playstyle - yours - and yeah, I'll be honest I'm pretty happy with that feeling. But I haven't ruled you out for being mafia. Just currently sitting at the bottom of my list.

Ah well more - leave Ithi and Turin alone and wotnot. It could be a 'stay on Ithi's good side' thingy. I'm just testing your resolve. Maybe you'll live :)

There was really no explaining the bizarre actions of three members of the group.   AJ, Clov and RTE had been plotting together and praying to Horus (praise be) for long enough that nobody really considered it a big deal.  And it wasn't, until suddenly it was.  They walked towards another group member, a girl named Tina, and stood staring at her.  Honestly it was a bit awkward, like a hug that lasts too long.  Suddenly the three reached out and touched hands.  The space that their hands met began to glow, whiter and brighter until Tina couldn't see anything.  From a distance, though, you could tell.  They blasted into the air and then rocketed back down, collectively, destroying the area where Tina once was.   The only thing left behind was a cracked bowie knife, scorch marks deforming its grip. Tina, Serial Killer with a 1x strongman has been day-killed!

You are still in the sub-state dream.  With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

This is a weird ass dream.

You could be a mafia team. You killed a serial killer with no affiliation to town or mafia.

It means nothing.

What are you three anyways? How have you been plotting together? Horus is the representation of god in life though.

Do some explaining please?

It's obviously one of the items we received (the SSB dragon, though my PM said dragoon).  If the three of us are a mafia team, then Darthe just did a write up where he outed his scum.  

Now, that doesn't clear any of us, individually - you're absolutely right to conclude that mafia!us would have thought she was town.  But as a collective, we've done a hell of a lot more for this game than anyone else has yet.

I still think RTE is mafia so Clov and AJ must be too.

I still hate Darthe.

AJ doesn't want to die

RTE seems super confident everything will be fine.

Clov has been town organiser.

Why did you kill Tina?

You're just trolling here, right?  This entire post is meant to piss me off?

I put a negative push on the things you do that are completely illogical!  "Oh, Darthe just pointed out these three people killed somebody, who ended up being the serial killer.  It must be the scumteam"

In what universe is a moderator going to out the entire scum team in one post?  You seem like a very smart person, so I cannot fathom you genuinely reached that conclusion.

Archived