DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with RTE and I also do wonder why he hasn't gotten more traction since you are the one leading his lynch and most of those on record have you as town. If RTE is town then it makes it very very easy for one or to (which might be all that is needed) to jump on with a "well I'm not sure but I'm just gonna sheep my biggest town read on D1. So yeah RTE is my most likely mafia candidate.

Part of me tho now would also like to shoot AJ as I am finding his reaction to being voted a bit jumpy. It is more of a indy reaction. Frankly that is as much curiousity about if I am right about him.

So, why can't that person be you? It would be pretty easy to lay the blame on Ithi after he flips town. Especially after you have repeated numerous times that you town read Ithi page 1.

After my initial tone read of you, this just reinforced it

[v]##Turin[/v]

Sorry for posting the vote count again. I needed to see them together to see the correlations.

Death List

1. ReleaseTheEvil - kill AJ - no reason given (is NOT actually voting)

2. Dicetosser1 -kill Conquest - no clear reason. Also mentioned Tina (is voting Tina)

3. Yates (not Red) - Kill Turin - He knows too much (is NOT actually voting)

4. Pralaya - If he suggested I kill I didn't see it - (is NOT voting)

5. TinaHel - kill AJ - no reason given (is voting AJ)

6. Hearthlight - Modkilled

7. Ithillian - Kill RTE - Cos he's Mafia (is voting RTE)

8. Clovdyx - Kill Turin - He knows more than he aught to (is voting Turin)

9. Andrej - Kill Tina - Cos of reasons and apathy (is voting Tina)

10. Sooh - Kill Clov - For going strong to faded (is NOT actually voting)

11. Turin Turambar - Kill RTE - Cos finding Mafia is important (is voting RTE)

12. Leyrann - Kill AJ (with 3 other possibles listed) - Is voting AJ

13. Songstress - Kill Yates - Can't be trusted, but then said Kill RTE (is voting RTE)

14. Conquest - asked for a replacement

it was a simple question I asked and some responses stood out for me. I asked for one name and a reason.

Tress made a joke and was unhappy afterwards. This to me felt like she really doesn't want to be seen as a threat.

Sooh continues to not vote but was fine saying she'd like Clov to be dead.

Turin double talked his answer and his reason was a bit politician speaky for me.

Yates and Clov both have the same reason for wanting Turin dead - that they think he knows too much.

RTE and Tina both want AJ dead but neither said why. RTE said afterwards it was because he though AJ was most mafia

RTE and Yates both said who they would like to kill but aren't voting for anyone

Leyrann gave a whole list of folks - seems a bit fence sitty.

oh - pral is voting now. and he's also said he's like to kill Turin. Hello Pral. I'd edit you in but I'd get told off sorry.

Turin has been known to hide with me if he's mafia. Of course you're agreeing with someone who I think is mafia and Turin is agreeing with me and voting for who I want lynched. Personally that means I prefer him to you.

Although I always prefer him :)

Deeper.  We must go deeper.  As you all know, perception is everything.  This house, these pale halls.  They are a confine.  Free your minds and join me and then we all shall see a world of wondrous power.

701 B.C., Egypt.

The sand flurries sting your eyes and make your skin feel chalky.  The sun bakes you from above for hours of each day.  The gods prey on weaker men and every century the Predators came to face their trial of adulthood.

Still, it was home.  Home and the promise of life for all but thirteen strangers, found roaming the desert with an odd assortment of odds and ends and speaking a strange tongue.  They had been given free reign of the place.  Only Horus above knew why.

Day has been extended by 12 hours.  Those of you who gained additional abilities may use them in the same way that level ones were used.  

Anyone interested may submit an ITA to attempt to kill another individual.  ITA's have a 25% chance of success.  You may only submit one per phase.

Please note: Dreams do not go deeper but there are still live items to be found.  Why is this happening?  Because it can and you joined a game called psycho hosted by me.  You should have honestly known better.

Conquest has informed me that he needs a replacement.  I don't intend to modkill multiple players in a day, especially not given the effort he put towards attempting to play this game.  If anyone knows of a player willing to replace him please send them my way.

Can't you wait out and see if a townie dies? In that case said townie could replace him. Or can this inception continue going?

I hoped it would be a writ of execution and kill him.

Okay. So you didn't know what it would do. That's all I was asking.

You're dismissing the possibility she's acting like she didn't know while she did know?

Dreamception.

Let's just call it inception because this is basically how the movie went too.

@Ithi: I mentioned a whole list of people because they together are standing out to me the most, without one of them being a clear winner.

Please note: Dreams do not go deeper but there are still live items to be found.  Why is this happening?  Because it can and you joined a game called psycho hosted by me.  You should have honestly known better.

That moment when I found myself laughing like a madman at this comment.

I love you Darthe.

Official Vote Count Eight:

RTE (4/7): Ithi, Turin, Tress

AJ (3/7): Quest, Tina, Ley

Tina (2/7): AJ, Dice

Turin (1/7): Clov, RTE

Not voting (3/13):

Laya, Sooh, Yates

This phase ends on March 6th at 8AM EST

Archived