• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*points camera at Yates and snaps a photo*

Hope you got my good side...   :wink:

Were you holding the baby in front of your face?  :laugh:

I used to be an incorrigible mad photographer whenever I was with friends and family.   I couldn't help mahself.

Official Vote Count Six:

RTE (4/8): Ithi, Turin, Tress

AJ (2/8): Quest, Tina

Tina (1/8): AJ

Turin (1/8): Clov

Not voting (7/14):

Laya, HL, Sooh, Dice, RTE, Ley, Yates

This phase ends on March 4th at 8PM EST

Please note that I do count unvotes but only ones that I notice.  The only way to guarantee that I notice an unvote is by putting ## in front of it or voting for it since those are the keywords a search for when doing vote counts.

There's a good side? :blink:

Also, for the purposes of this game my "good side" is the result that demonstrates that I'm not scum. So neener neener look who looks foolish now, son!

rekt.

Pretty sure I know what Ithi did. Sort of poetic in a very Mafia way.

5 unread posts while I post this.

@Ley

With a hybrid hammer game the votes can shift dramatically and very quickly if people are utilizing them. Just because someone is high in votes doesn't guarantee their lynch like it would in a standard majority hammer game. If enough people agree to move their to someone else the leading wagon can change in a matter of minutes.

To be frank, withholding your vote if you're a townie is just playing lazy and allowing the mafia team to do likewise.

It can only change in a matter of minutes if enough people are online, which is what I was aiming at. If you want me to vote though, okay, I will. But once again, I'm not really convinced of it and you're only a very slight but scummier than some others, as I already said when answering Ithi's question.

[v] ##AJ [/v]

@Yates

I don't think Darthe is counting unvotes so you'll need to vote someone else to move it.

I can agree that you and I would be willing to play out front as scum. Can't say about Tress simply because I don't think I've ever seen her as mafia before.

Darthe actually does count unvotes if he notices them. He counted mine.

Official Vote Count Six:

Not voting (7/14):

Please note that I do count unvotes but only ones that I notice.  The only way to guarantee that I notice an unvote is by putting ## in front of it or voting for it since those are the keywords a search for when doing vote counts.

Is that count on RTE a mistake?

In the dream one stood as a husk, blankly staring ahead into nothing.  Some of you had noticed him but to most he was of no more consequence than the house itself.  That is, until he collapsed.  The sound of it was thunderous, echoing unnaturally through the hallways and out into the nothingness outside of the house.  When the body hit the floor everyone knew the truth.  Hearthlight had been modkilled.

You  into his jacket and found a set of keys.  He had been the town keyholder.  Suddenly the keys broke up like dry clay, falling to crumbles in your hand.  Shocked everyone startled back from the body as it too began to crumble until moments later there was little left on the floor beyond a pile of dry Earth.  

Would it be rude to get a broom?

It remains dream phase and it also remains day one.  With 13 remaining it takes 7 to lynch.

Official Vote Count Six:

Not voting (7/14):

There are no mistakes on the vote count save that it hasn't been updated to reflect the death or new votes.

use writ on Rte ta

So Ithi used a double vote on RTE... sneaky sneaky...

@AJ - I notice that the mod seems to have ignored your toy badge flash on Tina. What's up, brother?

Wait... so now it's not a simple majority lynch anymore?

No. This is a hybrid hammer. Simple majority hammers, sure. But also if majority is not reached, whomever has the lead in the VC at the end of the day gets lynched.

There's a good side? :blink:

Were you holding the baby in front of your face?   :laugh:

I used to be an incorrigible mad photographer whenever I was with friends and family.   I couldn't help mahself.

Tress beat me to it....

Guys.  I have feelings.  And stuff.

yes. when someone hits you with a hammer im sure you feel it.

Conquest has informed me that he needs a replacement.  I don't intend to modkill multiple players in a day, especially not given the effort he put towards attempting to play this game.  If anyone knows of a player willing to replace him please send them my way.

@Yates

You should ask Darthe. It was acknowledged to me but not on thread for whatever reason. Unfortunately I can't reveal what it does and the effect isn't apparently obvious like Ithi's.

There's a reason I haven't moved my vote though.

Archived