DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

Official Vote Count Four:

Yates (3/4): Tress, Clov, Sooh

Deadline is March 9th at 11:30 PM.

Idiots.

Fine. If you guys are dead set on losing anyway...

** Use Ouiji Board **

** Use Mirror **

I'm taking you down with me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dice, like I've said before.. I repeat what I see. If I see a certain type of wording used, or a tone, I'll copy it... it even happens subconsciously. If I was mafia, why kill the SK?

I'm starting to think this is a game of opposites. If I had RTE and Turin as firm scum, and they both were town... where does that leave my town reads? Following that train of thought... Dice, you may be in trouble...

mafia wants the SK dead. As quickly as possible. a SK is more dangerous to mafia then the town is really. Town has to openly lynch mafia. they can see it and fight it. They cant see what a SK or a Vig are going to do.

As for the second line   you were wrong before and if you think im mafia then your batting average is still 0

what have you done yates?

Two things to protect myself. [Mirror was a gift from AJ :wub:]

One thing for a final piece of information.

One thing to exact revenge if I have to.

He's bluffing his way out of a lynch with made up items.

If Pral hadn't shot AJ he could have verified.  Oh well...

Also, I've been proven right time after time after time.  How did I recruit AJ?  An item.  How did I track Ley nowhere?  An item.  How did I confirm Turin's role?  An item.  How did I know there's still a 3rd SK out there?  An item.  And of course...

Yates is better than most of you at asking the right questions.

What do you disagree with?  AJ was very clearly pushing Turin as scum this game.  This is especially true for this day phase.  He had a bomb that he knew was going to explode (by Yates' admission).  I would be a hell of a lot more concerned if he had thrown it to somebody he HADN'T had a substantiated scumread on.

In regards to you...you hadn't posted in over a day.  This is what you had said.

I disagreed with your statement that he was consistent.

No, he was not. He was more careful, judgemental in the early part of the game and was quite rash during that stage where he tried to kill Turin. I had assumed that he was risking it because Turin claimed Keyholder and take the risk of killing him and deflecting the blame. Now, it is clear why there was a change in his gameplay - he was recruited. 

How did I recruit AJ?  An item.  

No, you never used anything on AJ

How did I track Ley nowhere?  An item.  

Didn't happen either

How did I confirm Turin's role?  An item.  

That happened

How did I know there's still a 3rd SK out there?  An item.  

Never happened again. You knew there were 2 SK after TIna flipped. You knew there were 3 after you recruited AJ.

No, you never used anything on AJ

9. Andrej - Town Vanilla Converted to SK Assistant, Shot Day Two

Alright. You caught me. I have no idea how you figured me out. Just tell these guys which of these powers I used to recruit AJ and out me.

Role List: Below is a list of potential roles in this game.  I've included roles that are not in the game, removed duplicates where they may arise and importantly should mention that these roles, barring that they specifically mention alignment in their description, are not alignment indicative.  As a specific example a serial killer has been rolled randomly and granted one of these roles, meaning that this game could have a serial killer mafia goon, serial killer psychiatrist, vanilla serial killer etc.  Nobody is safe and no role claim perfectly clears any individual.  

1x Strongman - Has the ability to penetrate any protective ability in the game the night of their choice.

Goon - A member of the mafia with a vote and access to a nightly group chat.  You may, as a group or part of the group, submit a nightly kill.

Serial Killer - Responsible for a single nightly kill.

Psychiatrist - Converts a serial killer to vanilla.

1x Impervious - Negates the effects of non-kill actions once.

1x Vigilante - Has a single night kill.

Key-Holder - Locks a person in for the night, they can't be harmed but also can't interact with others.

1x Bulletproof - Negates the effects of a single kill attempt.

Angel - Protect another with your own life until the time of your demise.  Any night kill on the protected individual will kill you instead.

Finder - Gains ability of deceased by finding their killer, only gets first one found.

Caligrapher - Receives a message from the person of their choice each night.

Socialite - Sends an invitation to a player each night.  That player counts as being in this persons room.

1x double voter - can place two votes in a day for a single day.

Vanilla - has a nights rest and a vote.

How did I track Ley nowhere?  An item.

Didn't happen either

I'm heading to bed but I'll have some info on Leyrann in the AM.

@Mod - since you were late with my result because you "missed it," would you please confirm in thread that I used an item on Ley yesterday before he was shot?

How did I confirm Turin's role?  An item.

That happened

And when AJ stupidly passed the bomb to Turin despite my protest, how did that turn out for Town?

11. Turin Turambar - Town Finder Bombed Day Two

How did I know there's still a 3rd SK out there?  An item.

Never happened again. You knew there were 2 SK after TIna flipped. You knew there were 3 after you recruited AJ.

Read AJ's flip again. He wasn't an SK and didn't have a kill. He was a VT converted to my apprentice. That info I provided yesterday was PRIOR TO converting AJ. There's still a 3rd SK out there. And I'm the one that can be - and SHOULD be - cured.

If there's a psychiatrist at all, which is unknown.

And I know how far I can trust you, from hard experience.

Nonetheless, Dice does have an excellent point - if there's mafia in this setup, then they're getting perilously close to a win. Yates might have pulled off a win with AJ on his team, but we know who he is now.

I left my vote where it was before he confessed primarily because I hadn't decided where the other threats lay, but most of my suspects have been eliminated.

Mafia, however, would definitely prefer to remove the threat. If Yates gets his wish and is cured tonight, I presume he'll use his shot in Town's benefit. Sooh and Clov look hella suspicious for piling on Yates, and I'm not sure what to do with Pral.

[unvote]

[V]##Sooh [/v]

It is known. I have known since dream phase on Day 1. That's why all of my moves have been in the best interests of the Town. All of them. For all I know the psychiatrist tried last night not realizing I was immune to all actions when Darthe put me in purgatory.

It is known. I have known since dream phase on Day 1. That's why all of my moves have been in the best interests of the Town. All of them. For all I know the psychiatrist tried last night not realizing I was immune to all actions when Darthe put me in purgatory.

We have only your word that it's known.

You're playing to your win condition, I'll grant you, but until someone claims or someone dies and flips psychiatrist, it's in Town's best interest not to trust you as far as we can throw you.

Dice, like I've said before.. I repeat what I see. If I see a certain type of wording used, or a tone, I'll copy it... it even happens subconsciously. If I was mafia, why kill the SK?

I'm starting to think this is a game of opposites. If I had RTE and Turin as firm scum, and they both were town... where does that leave my town reads? Following that train of thought... Dice, you may be in trouble...

... Does it look like someone is coaching me on what to say? Seriously?

[v]##unvote[/v]

And I know how far I can trust you, from hard experience.

Nonetheless, Dice does have an excellent point - if there's mafia in this setup, then they're getting perilously close to a win. Yates might have pulled off a win with AJ on his team, but we know who he is now.

I left my vote where it was before he confessed primarily because I hadn't decided where the other threats lay, but most of my suspects have been eliminated.

Mafia, however, would definitely prefer to remove the threat. If Yates gets his wish and is cured tonight, I presume he'll use his shot in Town's benefit. Sooh and Clov look hella suspicious for piling on Yates, and I'm not sure what to do with Pral.

[unvote]

[V]##Sooh [/v]

Tress I presume  considering what the cure DOES that if he IS cured he wont HAVE a shot

what have you done yates?

Two things to protect myself. [Mirror was a gift from AJ :wub:]

One thing for a final piece of information.

One thing to exact revenge if I have to.

He's bluffing his way out of a lynch with made up items.

If Pral hadn't shot AJ he could have verified.  Oh well...

Also, I've been proven right time after time after time.  How did I recruit AJ?  An item.  How did I track Ley nowhere?  An item.  How did I confirm Turin's role?  An item.  How did I know there's still a 3rd SK out there?  An item.  And of course...

Yates is better than most of you at asking the right questions.

AJ used a mirror.  So he was able to use it on himself AND pass it off?  That's interesting.

You tracked somebody to nowhere, and you didn't reveal this information when people where still unsure of him?  More importantly, when he was alive and could verify what you're saying?  That's interesting.

You were able to state somebody's role, after they claimed it?  Interesting.

You used an item to find out there's a third SK, even though you didn't say there were three until you were outed.  Keep in mind, there was a kill in the write up that you claim isn't your's, which kind of suggests a third SK on it's own.  Interesting.

If you can imagine, I'm not blown away.  And I want to trust you - I just don't.

examples as requested

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/92740-psycho-a-darthe-mafia-event-day-2/page-48?do=findComment&comment=3424880

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/92740-psycho-a-darthe-mafia-event-day-2/page-48?do=findComment&comment=3424879

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/92740-psycho-a-darthe-mafia-event-day-2/page-15?do=findComment&comment=3422450

she just seems too comfortable with mafia language for a noob. now maybe im just under estimating her but maybe not.

@tress   Honestly who do i think is helping her??  im starting to think clov. but thats gut more then anything

Also, I hate to be a jerk about this, but can you be a little more specific?  Those are all pretty lengthy posts and I'm struggling to find what you think she shouldn't really have a grasp on.  There were a couple of things in the last link that I could kind of see fitting your argument, so I'm interested to see if you are thinking the same way.

clov its thats she seems too.....familiar  i guess and perhaps comfortable.....with the sort of language we are used to seeing in mafia. Its kinda like someone getting their very first job in Courts and walking in and using all the Jargon correctly almost from the start. usually you dont see noobs writing that way in their first game. Its pinging me.

Archived