DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

Clov: Me shooting Pral was because I'm trying to change up my style. After wednesday (and unconsciously during it too, I'd say), I was like "my current style isn't going to bring me anywhere because I've made "playing like a newbie" my style". So currently I'm trying to find a more agressive style of doing things without explaining, fishing for reactions and all that kind of stuff. And I was like "we probably don't lose TOO much if Pral ends up being town.

If you changing your playstyle is true, then I can kinda understand why you shot Pral, but from my POV it looked horribad.  I don't remember you mentioning him at all this game, and with the explanation's you gave for choosing to shoot me over others (I was online but didn't answer) it didn't fit at all.  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If everybody could vote between Pral and Leyrann as more likely to be scum - and therefore, needing to be killed in the next eight minutes - that'd be great.

Leyrann and Pral, don't worry about voting.  I can figure out who you two would pick.

The right answer to this is neither

Well, I disagree with you about AJ.  Yates is obviously not town, but he's probably done more than just about anybody this game.  Sooh has literally no SK equity.  Tress helped deliver Yates (not clearing, but a positive thing).

You showed up out of nowhere to shoot one of my top townies for doing something that is pretty consistent with how he's been playing.

Leyrann randomly shot at you out of nowhere, despite the fact you hadn't posted in FSM knows how long (something he explicitly stated earlier took people off his table).

Neither of those look good to me.

Yeah, I obviously disagree with that. Also, knowing how ley plays, randomly without any direction,  the shot on me was kinda clear town move for him. Just like he shot RTE.

What do you disagree with?  AJ was very clearly pushing Turin as scum this game.  This is especially true for this day phase.  He had a bomb that he knew was going to explode (by Yates' admission).  I would be a hell of a lot more concerned if he had thrown it to somebody he HADN'T had a substantiated scumread on.

In regards to you...you hadn't posted in over a day.  This is what you had said.

The camera was a cop view, y'all, and Yates is NOT TOWN.

I really could not telegraph the psychiatrist any better. I'm the other SK and we need to lynch scum... I would have holstered last night but I didn't need to because I was in purgatory protected from all actions.

Boom.

Fix me and help me use my powers for good...

So, what did the Book of the Dead tell you? Clealy, it didn't tell you that there are 2 SKs in the game. Because you knew that once Tina flipped. What else?

Prior to that, your most recent posts were discussing the three-way vig shot we had.  Your words suggest you had AJ as town at that point.  So I feel like saying you popped up randomly and shot him, without addressing anything else, is a fair take on that.

**shoot AJ**

He is practically outed scum now. Between trying to shoot turin and passing the bomb, yeah. 

[v]## Sooh[/v]

Sooh trying to target Ley, for trying to shoot me? Right. Easy pickings, no?

But, I can see why Ley tried to that, 

Hit!

AJ - Town Vanilla converted to Serial Killer assistant has been bludgeoned with poor, grammar, and is now: vanquished....  Which reminds me to tell you guys, this game may have some small element of conversion.

*** use bullseye on Leyrann

*** shoot Leyrann ***

Well... That clearly worked.

Leyrann - Town Vanilla has been shot in the face and is subsequently un-alive.  He's dead jim.

Official Vote Count Three:

Yates (1/4): Tress

Sooh (1/4): Laya

Not voting (4/6):

Yates, Dice, Clov, Sooh

Deadline is March 9th at 11:30 PM.

Is this right?  I think it is.

I think you missed the window, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.

I'm also to the point where I don't think there are any mafia this game.  If there's even two mafia, that means at least four non-town AND a recruit ability.  

Were you going to tell us you could recruit at any point, Yates?

I did - in my own way - when I claimed to know his alignment AND neighborized him. But that was a one shot deal. I had a message in our QT to see if he was okay with me telling the whole story but he hadn't responded before being shot.

Guys. I'm not a recruiter. Look at the OP. That's not in the list. It was a one time item.

I know that's not on the list.  I'm just trying to figure out how plausible a game is with three potential killers and the possibility for one of them to recruit.  I think you can understand why I'm not convinced it's very likely.

im not voting yates. yet.

theres been too much focus on the SK and not enough on mafia.

Ive got sooh as mafia mainly due to wording actually.  For a newbie she has been throwing mafia phrases around too handily. It makes me think she has support

Vote ##Sooh

Official Vote Count Four:

Yates (3/4): Tress, Clov, Sooh

Sooh (1/4): Dice

Not voting (2/6):

Yates, Laya

Deadline is March 9th at 11:30 PM.

Is this right?  I think it is.

Ive got sooh as mafia mainly due to wording actually.  For a newbie she has been throwing mafia phrases around too handily. It makes me think she has support

Vote ##Sooh

It's possible, I suppose.  I wonder about balance, but then again this is Darthe, and all manner of things is possible.

If Sooh is mafia, who would be coaching her?  

Clov or Pral?  I know it's not me, and I sincerely don't believe it's you.

Vote ##Sooh

It's possible, I suppose.  I wonder about balance, but then again this is Darthe, and all manner of things is possible.

If Sooh is mafia, who would be coaching her?  

Clov or Pral?  I know it's not me, and I sincerely don't believe it's you.

Vote ##Sooh

Examples?

examples as requested

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/92740-psycho-a-darthe-mafia-event-day-2/page-48?do=findComment&comment=3424880

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/92740-psycho-a-darthe-mafia-event-day-2/page-48?do=findComment&comment=3424879

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/92740-psycho-a-darthe-mafia-event-day-2/page-15?do=findComment&comment=3422450

she just seems too comfortable with mafia language for a noob. now maybe im just under estimating her but maybe not.

@tress   Honestly who do i think is helping her??  im starting to think clov. but thats gut more then anything

Archived