DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I thought you were trying to telegraph the psychiatrist.

Obviously I was but I couldn't come out and say it in thread and make myself a target [either of foul play or tinfoil].

My biggest issue right now is that I'm kind of torn - I think either Turin or AJ is scum, not likely both, and I keep second guessing which it is.

Well you are in luck, I will soon have information on BOTH for you.

yates  i might be willing to let you live but i have an issue about you being made vanilla.  

A) if that happens you lose ure kill and thus that extra usefulness it brings

B) unless the psch comes out of their own accord and says they vanilla magilla'd you and then flips psych im not gonna believe ure now a magilla. Are you cool with being lynched at the final four?

Are you cool with being lynched at the final four?

Sure. My goal is to win the game long before that.

Also, in this game me being "vanilla" doesn't mean squat - as you saw with my magnifying glass and peanut butter. And I'm just getting started.

**use smoke bomb on Turin**

Interesting.

The item title strikes me as something that would shroud the target, so to speak. Worried about Yates's investigation?

I'm not too worried about it. I investigated before the smoke bomb so my result should be fine.

im thinking kill sooh or Ley.

Opinions wanted

After Turin, these would be my next two.  I'm not sold on either of them as scum, but I have the most question marks about them.  Leyrann hasn't really discussed anyone BUT Turin in the past day.  Everything else seems to be focused on explaining his previous actions.  My issue with Sooh really stems from the vote on RTE.  I do need to see more from her before I feel GOOD about her.  

I suppose I would go Sooh over Leyrann at this point, because I'm interested to see what Leyrann has to say about the item he used on Turin.

No I'm sorry Turin, but I don't believe you. He's been MODKILLED.

He claimed to be finder earlier. If he was a finder his ability is to steal the role of a dead person.

"Gains ability of deceased by finding their killer, only gets first one found."

I doubt that works on the moderator.

This is a really good point actually and not something I had thought of.

I think Turin may be trying to fear monger his death by claiming to be the only protective role. There's just so many things wrong with what he has done and said this game that I can't believe him

Bold: look who can't change his narrative to accept new in game evidence? You are definitely projecting AJ. Are you the mafia finder that was planning to solve a SK death? Have you switched? Did Darthe let you stay in the QT? 

Why would you doubt it works on a kill made by the moderator? Just because it is clear that Darthe killed Heartlight makes no difference. Everyone seems to accept that It would be perfectly alright to say "Tina was killed by RTE, AJ and Clov." That is just as obvious. The rules is stated clearly

"Finder - Gains ability of deceased by finding their killer, only gets first one found."

Darthe clearly killed HL. I told him so. He accepted it and I am now the Key Holder. I could have "solved" Tina's death and become the serial Killer with a 1x Strongman kill. I elected not to. I have a feeling there may in fact be a mafia finder out there. If there is/was they are no an SK with a solo wincon. You mafia folks should be bussing them now because they will end up killing you to win. 

Astothe difference between role and ability, that is purely semantic. Look at the list of possible roles. Both Strongman and SK are listed. It is typical for a solo win to get an extra perk because it is so difficult to win as solo. Tina had two abilities. One was a regular kill each night. The other was a 1x Strongman kill. both were part of her role of SK. Darthe was very blunt about his belief that it was a complete package deal. Believe it or not. I know the truth. I am trying to give good information to the thread because ... wait for it... that's what townies do, LOL. 

I think you're probably right about that.  This game is pretty out there, but I think (or hope?) Darthe wouldn't let that play happen.

How many Darthe games have you played? Why do you think he let the key holder get modkilled in the first place but replaced the other two roles? Think McFly!!! BTW Clov, what action did you take last night?

Let's see what Yates comes up with and then we can proceed. As far as what Clov used that's on him

The statement about outing ourselves is laughable. Like I said you clearly cannot adjust your views on the game despite thread evidence. It's glaringly obvious at this point.

The things you say and do simply don't add up.

What in thread evidence clears you AJ?  Your entire case is made up of smoke and mirrors. 

I'm feeling pretty rushed at the moment. I've been running around all day and had an interview for a summer position early and now I'm turning around and going back to work.

My thoughts are pretty jumbled. I still think that Turin isn't making sense. He's saying a lot of things that just add up too cleanly for reasons why we keep him alive. From the stuff on D1, to the apparent discrepancy with the OP and his actual role action, etc.

I have to get going so I can set up the afternoon activity for the kids which requires me coming in early. When I'm home tonight and can kick back to organize my thoughts more closely I will.

LMAO,  Bold translated: Turin isn't making sense. His statements add up to cleanly. I can't find any fault in them as they track with the reality of this situation. I'll just say he is crazy and laugh it off. Hopefully personality will carry me thru.  

AJ what do you do when I flip town Key Holder like I said? Hopefully it won't already be game over. 

**use smoke bomb on Turin**

Interesting.

The item title strikes me as something that would shroud the target, so to speak. Worried about Yates's investigation?

Here AJ is clearly lying for effect. He knows that the ITAs resolve by timestamp order but is trying to say that Ley is working to protect me from a view that already happened. InB4 you try to say it was to protect from a shot aafter a bad view. First there will be no bad view. Second even if there  were (again there isn't) It would probably just result in Ley getting shot and me getting lynched. Or one today and the other tomorrow. whichever.

I think this might be an attempt to link a mafia Ley to me. I am not sure of Ley tho. He really could be just wrong. 

I have two questions for everyone:

1.) If I were to be mafia, who are my teammates? I'm supposedly an obvious get as mafia so I must be giving them up too. So who are they?

2.) What does Town AJ usually do that hasn't happened in this game? Try to solve. I don't think that he has posted anything about why people would be mafia together. All he did was push me early, then back off, then push again after I became more suspicious of him. The case against me has been ultra flimsy. Lots of feels and not understanding but no real evidence to push. He stated that I am easy to spot as mafia. So there should be huge things to point out. Where are they? They don't exist because I am town and he is mafia.

[v] ## AJ [/v]

BTW. I am serious about saying the mafia should be bussing the heck out of their finder if they have one. If there are only 3 mafia together you could both get killed the same night. Boom and BOOM!!

I would shoot him myself but I seem to be in a haze of smoke and can't see anything.  :Snoopdogg'd:

Dice of those two it would probably be Sooh I was more suspicious of. Who said they were trying to draw her out of her shell or words to that effect? 

I think Ley is wrong, but if he is mafia then there are other questions about some things. 

1. ReleaseTheEvil - Town Caligrapher, Lynched Day One
2. Dicetosser1- town lean: I am of the current opinion that AJ was trying to pocket him early. Perhaps Clov also. He seems to be willing to look at the possibilities after I sent him an owl. 
3. Yates. - Claimed serial Killer - Claims to want to be converted and to help town win. Used an apparent role cop on me. It will show as I have claimed. He also said to have info coming on AJ but I didn't recall him using anything on AJ. We will see I guess. Still somewhat suspect both that he has a trick up sleeve as SK or possibily hiding as mafia. If he can get us a mafia then I will feel somewhat better about him. I would still need to know that he was cured to let him go very far.

4. Pralaya- mafia lean - He came in to defend Clov from Red early and from most other things as the game goes on. He has also pushed his "tone read" on me in a manner that I am not believing anymore. 
5. TinaHel - Serial Killer with a 1x strongman Sploded Day One
6. Hearthlight - Town Keyholder, Modkilled Day One
7. Ithillian - Town Socialite, Killed Night One
8. Clovdyx- mafia lean - mostly because he has been in lockstep with AJ. Both out there trying to bully the rest of the thread into not allowing for all possibilities to be considered. Seriously.
9. Andrej - mafia suspect #1 - Where's the solve AJ? there has been a kill but all you say is that it makes me look bad. Just lots of poo- poohing theories without really saying why they are wrong just trying to say they can't be right. Even using the "it's too neat and clean to make sense" argument.  Yo uare projecting your motivations onto me. 
10. Sooh - light mafia lean - new but pinging. I will try to take a look at her posts and see why. 
11. Turin Turambar : Claimed Town Finder transformed into Key Holder
12. Leyrann - Town Vanilla Shot Day One
13. Songstress- null/mixed to town lean- the view on Yates was in character that it appears to have netted the second SK is giving me less joy as it is  a bit of a replay of AJ finding Tina. I still don't like the early stuff but later game activity looks better. I am thinking now that she may have been another pocket attempt by AJ with the reads are similar thing.  
14. Conquest/Ley 2.0 - null to slight mafia - I think he is just wrong. Possibly by having the wool pulled over his eyes with all the dismissal of possibilities from AJ and Clov. I still think he shot RTE because RTE got him hot under the collar. It was very much in Ley's character to do so. 

So Mafia to town:

AJ

Clov

Pral

Sooh

Ley

Tress

Dice

Turin

Yates - currently believe as SK. Waiting to see what results he gets and how true they end up being.

***Shoot Turin***

I'm sick of arguing with you dude.

If you don't die now then I'll actually take the time to respond, but much like I did with Tina - I'm convinced you are scum so I'm not even going to waste my time until proven otherwise.

Some things from Sooh. Jus my thoughts.

Checking in... This is where the circling around starts, isn't it? 

Without knowing much about Sooh's personality I am not sure what to make of this. Anyone?

My first thought when Tress posted that me and Turin are always Town was that she was firefighting for RTE because his post had caught my attention. There was no need for her to post anything defending ish about what he said - and people who back up other people in this game always have an ulterior motive.

Like you saying Dice is the most Town. Why would you say that? You said he sounded genuine but it's just words on a page.

So I don't trust any of you at all.

Also you're asking me if there's a Dice/RTE/Tress Mafia team out there, do you actually suspect any of them?

Bold - no.  Just.  No.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way,

(snipped)

Bold and response: My opinion is that it isn't always mafia indicative but it is a flag that further attention is required and that it should be noted for later. Especially once one of the players flip. 

Wouldn't also the opposite be mafia indicative? People who openly point fingers at one another and then retract? 

Everything could basically at this point be indicative of someone being mafia, so it's hard to single someone out just yet. At least I think so 

Looking back this could read as Clov defense. moreso dismissal of the idea that defense is questionable. Especially strong statements of defense early in game.

Just reading up before work.. I'll have to go over the thread more closely later today, but I figured I'd respond to these two..

*snip*

Well this is a lovely mess already... There are a few things to be noticed, but not much to me just yet. That may or may not be my lack of experience playing this game speaking...

So far Dice came in swinging high from the get-go, which I assume he would have done regardless of his affiliation, so not much there. RTE is poking people's buttons apparently, to get a reaction and gets it big time from Ithillian, and then Clovdy jumps right back at that, as if waiting for someone to launch at... My vote shall have to wait a tad longer...

Why would you assume this?

*snip*

I assume that because of what I know of his personality around the board. I would never expect him to come in with a post that's neutral, and if he did I think that would be the most suspect of all...

Just wanna welcome the newbies to their first Mafia experience, I think you'll discover soon how fun and addicting it can be. Don't lose too much sleep dwelling on the game :wink:

*snip*

Sooh seems to be pretty level headed for a newbie, so hopefully I'll be able to figure her out before too long. New players usually read sort of scummy to way by nature, and the running commentary post she made is a good example as to what, but I'm willing to observe her for a while until things get going so I can gauge her better.

Thanks for the welcome!

Level headed but scummy... cool... so.. running commentary is scummy? I'm just trying to do what I've read in other games and sorting out my own head at the same time.

Did AJ try to pocket everyone? Could also be a sign of on thread coaching. "she is scummy but I will let it be for now cause all new people are scummy" 

Not sure about that.

I'm going to:

[v]#AJ[/v]

If only because of post 264. I'll explain in more detail later [for game play reasons] but for now, I feel pretty good about this vote.

Why not explain now? It's definitely not obvious to me why you would vote AJ. You come off with an aggressive playing style, which is fine, but it's not easy for me at least to read that as Town unless you explain your vote.

This is returned as AJ support by questioning Yates reason for voting. Yates had stated he would explain.

BOLD: That doesn't sound like words coming from a first timer. 

I get that.  And I don't fault you for feeling that way.  I've long said that I expect new players to come in and be more observational than to provide strong opinions and kind of go with the flow.  When a new player comes in and takes a lot of hard stances and really starts pushing people, I question where that insight is coming from.

Even those few reads you just gave gives everyone SOMETHING to work with on reading YOU, so thank you.

:rolleyes: Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing...

When told that giving reads is a way for other to read her she says not sure if that is a good thing? that is a curious response to me.

Ithi, in response to not voting and being comfortable with Clov dead.. I took your poll as a sort of a "who is your strongest suspect" thing and nothing more serious than that. I haven't voted on my suspicions yet because I wanted more to go on. Like I said, he came out strong, but then gave me nothing for a long while.

You're still not voting.

Technically day ended a while ago and has had extensions. What do you gain by not taking a stance?

I have no idea.. possibly nothing... I doubt anyone is going to blatantly post something that is glaringly obvious for me to go by either. It's all the subtleties, and right now it's a toss up between Clov and Turin for me.

I find this odd as I think Clov and I were already engaged in suspecting each other pretty much. I would think that it would be one of us as highest with the other less so. You didn't actually think that we would be mafia together did you?

I'm seeing more and more what Ithi is saying about RTE... and taunting back isn't making it any better...

RTE is definitely moving down my list now.

In case I don't have a chance to do this later I'm going to 

Vote: ##RTE

Did I do that right?

This was 28 minutes after She stated that Clov and I were her top 2. RTE taunted his way to the noose. 

Well right now I don't know what to make of you... AJ asked you a pretty direct question which I repeated, but as far as I can tell you won't answer it. 

Turin is pretty high on my scum list now... he seems to have a lot to say, but it's almost all based on stuff that happened all the way back in the beginning as far as I can see. 

I have AJ as a tentative town for now. He's saying a lot of things that I agree with, but at the same time.. I don't really have anyone as a sure town read at this point. 

Ithi is also a tentative town for me. I can see and follow her reasoning, but that doesn't mean she's not just a really good trickster ;)

I've been worried about Clovdy since the beginning, and I still am.

That's what I've got right now.. hope that's specific enough... 

Bolds: Back to Clov and I as top mafia suspects. Did RTE's flip have anything to do with why we are still top 2?

Underline: The caveat makes this look like leaving wiggle room for later.  

There was at least one other incident of the townish but could be fooling me type caveat. 

Overall I Think between Pral and Ley in my list is about right. 

***Shoot Turin***

I'm sick of arguing with you dude.

If you don't die now then I'll actually take the time to respond, but much like I did with Tina - I'm convinced you are scum so I'm not even going to waste my time until proven otherwise.

Y U MAD AJ? 

More poo - poohing from AJ. 

You better be ready to respond to why you shot the town key holder with an investigation pending on him. Cause you gonna get lynched if you manage to shoot me dead.

Important Post

Stop shooting at Turin. He is telling the truth and is, in fact, the key holder. I can't guarantee his alignment but I know his role.

I used an item on AJ via PM yesterday [prior to being silenced]. It's complicated but he is not scum. He also happens to be my neighbor. So stop wasting time tinfoiling on AJ. can't guarantee his role but I know his alignment.

I have more toys and just need to find the right people to use them on.

Archived