DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

Now... we're supposed to just take Tress and Yates' word that Yates is a SK?

Well, you're supposed to take Tress' word that Yates is non-town, because that's confirmed.  She never said he was the SK; that was his own admission.  Whether you believe he's the SK or he's mafia trying to get a pass is up to you.

Good point.. I actually had to go back and look now, because I couldn't remember her wording. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...I'm not sure there's anything wrong with trying to kill the claimed killer.  Either Yates is telling the truth, and lynching him prevents a mislynch AND eliminates the possibilities of extra NK's, or he's lying about being the SK and we lynch mafia.

Point of order? There are 5 dead non-mafia types in the game already. And at this point I'm just a Townie with a mental problem that can be fixed by a Psychiatrist. And I haven't killed ANYONE. Think about that.

See what you've done, Clov? Now I don't know which way to vote again!

I made my mind up last night though.. let's see if anything changes to change my mind here...

Vote: ##Turin

As proven it was townie Ley who shot at Clov... 

Then immediately after he came back as Quest!Ley he fired at RTE... I'm more worried about the second shot than the first... we know the first was fired as Town, whereas the second....??

There's always the argument that RTE had majority vote at the time, but had he been killed prior to the lynch a lot of people would have had to cast their votes again. Maybe a play to get two townies?

That would be a bit of a weird way to do it. Would a far easier thing not be to shoot another town under suspicion (I had listed Dice, Turin, Clov and RTE as scummy at that moment, and none of them were looking clear to most, whereas it would be equally unlikely for all AND me to be mafia (we'd be talking about a full team here, not even noting the fact we're probably only at three mafia because, according to AJ, we have two serial killers)) and get RTE lynched? If RTE would have been shot, it would have been basically wide open. You see how much flak I got for shooting RTE, and that's without him dying and turning up town.

Yeah.. I agree.. It does seem unlikely for a mafia to do... but as a townie... why shoot RTE when he's all good and ready for a lynch? 

Because I thought he was mafia, and if he'd have died, we'd have been able to look for someone else. And there was only a 25% chance I'd hit. I dunno. As I already said, my mood Wednesday played a role too.

...I'm not sure there's anything wrong with trying to kill the claimed killer.  Either Yates is telling the truth, and lynching him prevents a mislynch AND eliminates the possibilities of extra NK's, or he's lying about being the SK and we lynch mafia.

Point of order? There are 5 dead non-mafia types in the game already. And at this point I'm just a Townie with a mental problem that can be fixed by a Psychiatrist. And I haven't killed ANYONE. Think about that.

Hey, I'll be honest - I'm definitely giving some thought to lynching outside you today.  You don't need to convince me.  I just think Turin's "accusation" towards AJ - based on AJ defaulting to lynching the claimed SK - doesn't have any merit.

There was a nest of sloths in the attic and when one of you opened it up they got out.

This happened.

g7XI2AJ.gif

For some reason you're now asleep from Chlorosloth and you dream of 19th century England.  The ITA phase is full ita (meaning 25% hit ratio if you submit on thread kill attempts) and those of you who have powers may now use them.  This phase lasts 24 hours.

No I'm sorry Turin, but I don't believe you. He's been MODKILLED.

He claimed to be finder earlier.  If he was a finder his ability is to steal the role of a dead person.

"Gains ability of deceased by finding their killer, only gets first one found."

I doubt that works on the moderator.

Archived