DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to drive all day today. No time for much talk.

[Color:=blue] mousetrap Clov [/color]

Since I dem to.be the opposite train today and I will be gone lost if day, I'm A town finder. There might be another.

AJ, I said I wanted one of you dead to test that we weren't on.worst case scenario. If Clov would have been town I would have had to reassess

RTE is already hammered from what I can tell, so idk why you claimed in that situation Turin with only one vote on you.

Why the extra caveat about "there might be another"? Are you worried you'll get CC'd?

AJ that QT who drove the convo? what were other ideas? and dont tell me it was equal cause i will call bullshanks

I guess you could probably say I was most active in it because I got the link first when I was still online and began posting right away.

My first question to the group was if they had anyone specific they DIDN'T want to shoot and if any of them wanted to simply holster.

That's basically how it started. We each listed people we wouldn't shoot and narrowed it down from there. They both mentioned being okay with shooting Tina based on thread play, Clov really got into it, and I was kinda like YES TINA and you saw what happened.

As far as the Tres Amigos things go, I'm not putting any weight in it. I took that as Yates bringing up an old thing since it's our first game together in some time and I replied in kind. As far as I know, or at least for me, the agreement still stands so I won't be giving Yates any credit for it. I do have him as a solid town read for other reasons though, if you want to talk about that.

Official Vote Count Eleven:

RTE (6/6): Ithi, Turin, Tress, Sooh, Dice

Ithi (1/6): Clov

Ley(2/6): AJ, RTE

Turin (1/6): Laya

Not voting (2/11):

Ley, Yates

This phase ends on March 6th at 8AM EST

Lynch achieved!  Once ITA phase ends (it has) and all dream items have been used (they have) the hammer will fall and day will end!

Night was falling in Egypt.  No longer did the sounds of the laborers echo through the halls, did the sun beat down Ra's people.  It should have been a better time, one of moderate temperatures and joyous celebrations but it was not.  No longer was it safe to be outside. The beasts would come now and with the beasts came death.

Suddenly, with no explanation, you began to fall backwards.  Egypt was ripped from your mind, replaced by a nearly dark house, plain in every regard without even dust shining in the glow of the moonlight bathing the lone window with a pale light.  It took a moment for you to look around as you were getting your bearings still.  What you knew was that you were no longer in the dream.  What you weren't certain of was how you all got in the living room, why you were all laying in a circle around a pile of crumbled dry earth.  Slowly the others began to move and within a minute or two everyone was up staring at this vaguely shaped pile.  Without a word one reached down and pulled out a fountain pen engraved with the letters R.T.E.  Oh.  Just like in the dream,  With a rush everyone seemed to remember what had happened.  When they fell asleep there were fourteen.  Ten stood here, impossible though it might seem.  Everyone knew that they had had the exact same dream.  Whatever this was, they were all in grave danger.  Someone suggested that they get some sleep and everyone woodenly seemed to accept that as the right idea.

RTE - Town caligrapher has been lynched!  It is now Night.  

You have 12 hours to submit any and all night actions.  

I would like to hear their input, for sure. I don't really agree with you on that at this point. What do you think about Ley.2?

Although I don't think that hammer from Dice was the best move my read hasn't really changed there.

I've been rereading the last few pages, and I have to agree that I have a bad feeling about Turin. I didn't like his reasoning for voting RTE, which is partially why I waited so long to vote. I'm also not ready to lynch Ithi based on one bad guess. There's something about Turin where he's all talk but there's nothing there... at least that's what I'm reading. It's reiterating past thoughts and grasping at straws. I don't like it. 

Also Pralaya, if voting late is a tell that someone is scum, well.. I can't change the fact that I hadn't made my mind up before then, so if that's all you've got, go with it.

I would like to hear their input, for sure. I don't really agree with you on that at this point. What do you think about Ley.2?

Although I don't think that hammer from Dice was the best move my read hasn't really changed there.

Well, it would make little sense for Ley to shoot RTE when RTE was poised to die. Of course, if Ley is scum, he might have thought that RTE might claim and escape the lynch, but in that case, he could have as well hammered him for the same attention with a risk-free death. So, for now, I think Ley is town here.

At this point I'm WTL Turin or Ley.2 after we get out of all this Dream phase junk.

I'm fairly confident considering some of the other descriptions I have received on other items is that the magic carpet Ithi put Turin on is only good against ITAs. It likely keeps her safe too. I'm not really sure if it'll keep him from being lynched though. I tried voting earlier and it didn't count but that could just be Darthe sucking at his one job.

Ley.2 is gonna have to do some good explaining because I think his rapid change in opinion (or entire outlook of his previously vetted town slot) is very bad. There's also the fact that Quest voted me for basically sheeping Turin's case that I'll count as a strike against.

AJ explain the Blue please. What items. Whose items.What they do etc

Dice I'm not sure I like you fishing for this type of info during Night phase.

I'm talking about the items I had and received for answering trivia questions. I asked specifically and Darthe said I could not reveal what I had or what they did until after the Dream phase, hence why I was kind of vague about it.

The Dragoon piece which put me in the QT with RTE/Clov. The Badge that I used to investigate Tina and lastly the mirror which made me 1x immune to any ITA.

Knowing what the mirror did I was guessing that the magic carpet probably worked like a commuter role but only for ITAs. It probably protected both the user and target from any actions.

Were you told specifically that the effect would last outside of ITAs? Otherwise that may have just been the counter to the badge for that phase.

And no, I didn't receive info on anyone else's stuff. I was speculating based on what I knew from the things I have received.

Why are you suddenly so sketched out, man? You're giving me a weird vibe.

because you are saying things that are creating questions for me. not huge ones, ones i can ask you about and work off the answers. For eg  that last one?? I asked darthe if he could tell me first. based on his reply i came to you. I have you as town but i am wary of getting conned. Yates has done it to me once and you are certainly capable of it

because i was contacted by someone and dont know if i believe them but dont know if i DONT believe them either so i am poking around myself.

Wanna tell us what that Fake ID you used on Clov did?

Yeah, I would like to know too...

im gonna do something rude and direct the cop. I want clov investigated then act on the result the opposite way to normal

and ninjad by aj

This may be blatantly obvious to everyone else, but what????

because you are saying things that are creating questions for me. not huge ones, ones i can ask you about and work off the answers. For eg  that last one?? I asked darthe if he could tell me first. based on his reply i came to you. I have you as town but i am wary of getting conned. Yates has done it to me once and you are certainly capable of it

because i was contacted by someone and dont know if i believe them but dont know if i DONT believe them either so i am poking around myself.

Does this mean there's a socialite? Other wise I thought we weren't supposed to contact one another unless we're mafia of course...

sooh  it is considered rude/bad play to tell the investigative roles what to do. Sometimes its seen as so scummy its used as a reason to lynch people.  Usually I dont like it but in this case there is reasons for it.

ninja'd means he got in before me on the same thing i was about to post on

clearer?

Archived