DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sooooo....

Cairos

What is new? Anything exciting going on? Any trips or plans for vacation anytime soon?

I surely need a vacation since working full time and school full time!

Had no problem with that. Got my female cat speyed last year. In overnight, op done, home again. No bandages, cones or anything required thankfully, only the check up a week later which went fine.

Lucky you could get to your parents' BFG. Definitely not the time of year to be without heating if you have the same gales and rain we've got this weekend.

No holidays planned, Cairos. We're barely past Christmas so it'll be June/July before that happens, at the earliest. How about you?

I've never been to Disneyland but been to disneyworld a ton of times when I was a kid. I would like to go. Vacation planned maybe in June or July for summer break. Maybe NYC or someplace close to California for a small vacation like Vegas!

The one in Florida is bigger and has better places to see. They have the Harry Potter section in Florida. I think they are adding a few other places at the Florida one

Paris, doesn't really work. It's not 'sunny' or 'cheesy' enough, or maybe I was the wrong age to visit. (Old enough to take myself seriously and not old enough tone silly, stupid teenage years...) Much preferred Florida, but I got a kiss there from King Louie, so ya know...

Anyone that heads down to Universal needs to stop by and pick me up on the way.  It's only about a 6 hour drive from my place.  :biggrin:  I still haven't been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal and this needs to be rectified as soon as possible. 

So, who has my winning lottery ticket?

Archived