DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!

Taymist

What sort of stuff do you sell?

I work with natural fabrics and fibres; mainly wool but also cotton, linen, alpaca, silk, cashmere, bamboo etc. and make gifts, collectibles, homewares. Everything from wash cloths to cushion covers and scarves to afghan blankets. I do felting (needle and wet), crochet, knitting, spinning, dyeing, cross stitch, embroidery. Also make a range of resin pendants using recycled vintage maps. :smile:

That's impressive. I love maps, so that's a pretty cool use for them as well! It's definitely just a hobby for me

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you really want to kick Brid I can reorganise your points to accommodate it. I'd have to figure out some complex calculations and readjustments to take the following issues into account though -

a) That you'd be attacking Senior Staff which is a bad thing *attempts a severe frown to signal disapproval of such a thing*

b) That I'm meant to have her back and I'd effectively be complicit in you (trying) to inflict pain on her.

c) That I'm meant to have your back too and I'd be allowing you to potentially inflict pain on, at a minimum, your foot.

d) Payment for making me do arithmetic.

e) Payment for making me do arithmetic. (yes twice, numbers hurt my brain)

f) Brid hasn't done anything to deserve being kicked.

g) Anything else that comes to mind.

If you really want to kick Brid I can reorganise your points to accommodate it. I'd have to figure out some complex calculations and readjustments to take the following issues into account though -

a) That you'd be attacking Senior Staff which is a bad thing *attempts a severe frown to signal disapproval of such a thing*

Taps a big stick while wearing an evil grin.

1. How long have you been in the Band?  A very short time.

2. Tell me the most important thing I should know about you.  I am a social worker and a mother.

3. Share one fact about yourself that I wouldn't be able to pick up from simply reading the boards.  I was once a journalism major. 

4. What's the one thing that makes you most proud of your Regiment? (or the the Band if you don't have a Regiment yet)  I am very new to my regiment.  I think the Band is really well organized, well run, and is welcoming.

5. Have you read all of the WoT books or only some and which did you enjoy most?  All.  I especially enjoyed "The Dragon Reborn" and "The Great Hunt."

6. We're all about the music in the Band, pick 3 tracks that tell me something about you and your personality.  I like classical and country.

7. Orange is an evil colour and must be banned. (Please sign and date this statement in blood. (Not necessarily your own.))  Signed.

8. When we're not being all about the music, we're wandering these fair lands of ours. A travelling we will go etc. a) If you could visit 1 country, where would it be and why? b) What one item would you absolutely have to take with you on your travels? I would like to go back to Israel or visit Iceland.

9. What are your best memories of your time in the Band to date?  Being warmly welcomed.

10. Describe one goal that you've met or achieved over the last 12 months. Doesn't matter how small or how big, just something that's a personal achievement and it can be as a Bander or in normal life.  I successfully got trough two major surgeries.

of course I shine! Im a Knight!

Strikes a pose...

... *snickers*

Your Flys down

perhaps that was part of the pose.

Tay! look what lanth did to your camera!! tell me you arent just gonna let him get away with such wanton destruction!

Dav im not camera shy but i dont really have a photo type smile ya know?  u need to actually get me laffin for a good one

Cairos  its not that i LIKE it per se...more its what im used to lol

I think your camera is broken... WTH Dice... :blink:

Funny how things like that always happen in your presence, though. Coincidence? I think not.  :dry: Minus 278 points. 

O.o  is Dicey camera shy?

Dicey doesn't know the meaning of the word shy in any context. :rolleyes: 

6. We're all about the music in the Band, pick 3 tracks that tell me something about you and your personality.  I like classical and country.

7. Orange is an evil colour and must be banned. (Please sign and date this statement in blood. (Not necessarily your own.))  Signed.

8. When we're not being all about the music, we're wandering these fair lands of ours. A travelling we will go etc. a) If you could visit 1 country, where would it be and why? b) What one item would you absolutely have to take with you on your travels? I would like to go back to Israel or visit Iceland.

10. Describe one goal that you've met or achieved over the last 12 months. Doesn't matter how small or how big, just something that's a personal achievement and it can be as a Bander or in normal life.  I successfully got trough two major surgeries.

6. I like country too. Any particular singers or bands you prefer?

7. + 12 hundred and eleventy thirteen points

8. Any special reason for Iceland? It's on my wish list too; mainly for knitting related reasons but also because the hot geysers would be a sight to see.

10. That's good to hear. Hope you're fully recovered now.  :smile: 

- 9 thousand 5 hundred and four for the wrong pen colour.  :tongue:  You're an Infant!! Learn to red, lassie.

Tay! look what lanth did to your camera!! tell me you arent just gonna let him get away with such wanton destruction!

You're such a tattle tale. The (deliberate) destruction stopped me getting creative in photoshop. You shouldn't complain so loudly.  :tongue: And when do I ever let either of you get away anything?

I should pick on you more in the Cavs!

I fully support that course of action. + 92 points.

I think your camera is broken... WTH Dice... :blink:

Funny how things like that always happen in your presence, though. Coincidence? I think not.  :dry: Minus 278 points. 

Coincidence? It's what they call Divine Providence!  :laugh: Dice did admit that I was a god after all!

Archived