DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!

Taymist

I've seen just the first two discs of season one. I both loved and hated it at the same time... Very well done, great story, but too sexually inappropriate for my tastes. That tension brings it to a place where I'd watch it for free, but I'm not going to pay anything to see it, and since HBO only has two shows I am interested in watching (also the Sopranos), I'll probably only finish this if they ever send it to Netflix, or if it arrives to Google Fiber when we get our TV through Google in a year or two.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only person on DM who has never seen GoT? 

no

I have no words to express how disappointed in you I am right now.

I read the first 3 books  and i have season 1 but everytime i go to watch it i get reluctant and end up going nahhh   dunno why really

I wouldn't go so far as to say best actor there when you have people like Charles Dance in the cast. The man is an acting legend. As far as characters/actors go though, Tyrion is definitely one of my favourites and Peter portrays him exceptionally well.

I've read all but the last book. Been buying them since they were first published and was hooked right away. Despite some of the differences to be expected between books and TV, I've been super impressed with the adaptation to date. I hear they're planning to diverge from the books rather more from the current season 5 though, so we'll see how that pans out.

yeah i was hoping they were gonna put in more of the Greyjoy plot, the uncles are awesome but I dont think that they are going to. I dont mean best actor overall I just find his portrayal of Tyrion as the most intriguing..though Aidan Gillen and Petyr and Maisie Williams as Arya are awesome as well.  Charles Dance does a great job as well!!!

Right. Because you didn't have that down pat already. :rolleyes: Very unfair to subject all the Banders to such a ridiculously adorable picture never mind the rest of the forums! There'd be mayhem.

Alright, I guess this is my que to make a siggy then.

:tongue:

Be back later tonight with product.

Muahaha! Our Unholy Alliance of Cuteness will overthrow the reign of the Admin-isters of Rules, and we shall all be free of the Tyranny of-- Wait! What was I fighting for again? 

Archived