DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BlueCon - WoT Who said that game

Ahmyra al'Ruley

Edit:

Thank you all for playing!! Cindy, you are our winner and as such you get to choose one item of service that this Algai has to perform for the next week. It cannot be humiliating or illegal but can be silly. Some idea's would be flowery words of praise said to one person in every thread they post in once per day, a silly phrase tacked on to the end of every post that I make anywhere in the tower for the next week, etc.

Have fun and let me know what you decide!!!

Hello and Welcome to the Blue Ajah BluCon!!!

I shall be your humble "Who said that" Game manager.

Please correctly guess the speaker of the quote, earn points and win an awesome prize ;)

I'm pretty sure this goes without saying but Please do not Google your answers!

Let's start it off with something easy..

1. "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom

2. "I'd name you Darkfriend as well, but I suspect the Dark One would perhaps be embarassed to associate with you" - Egwene

3."If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips" - Birgitte

4.“Are you deaf as well as blind, woman? I’m not a carpet to walk over, and I distinctly heard myself speak. If I pinch your bottom, you can slap my face, but until I do, I expect a civil word for a civil word!”  - Matt

5. “Horrible woman. If we had turned her loose on the trollocs, she'd have had them all sweeping and mopping.” - Thom

6. "I have seen a tough man break when I sent for a basket of figs and some mice..." - Juilin

7. "Small things were important. Seconds were small things, and if you heaped enough of those on top of one another, they became a man’s life."  - Androl 

8. "Death comes sooner or later to everyone unless they serve the Dark One, and only fools are willing to pay that price." - Lan

9. "The Light save me from men who think with the hair on their chests. Though I don't know as there are any other kind." - Nynaeve

10. “Death comes for us all. We can only chose how to face it when it comes.” - Aviendha

11. "A quick death is better than what I'll find elsewhere." - Asmodean

12 "Hope is like a piece of string when you're drowning. It just isn't enough to get you out by itself." - Perrin

13 "Move, you flaming fatherless son of a spavined goat!" - Rand

14. "He might have been insane but he could out general anyone I ever saw. He never lost a battle, he never even came close to losing." - Bashere

15 "You must be decently modest in her eyes, but not so modest she thinks you boring. Ask her to scrape your back in the sweat tent, but shyly, withyour eyes downcast. When you undress for bed, let yourself dance as if life pleases you, then apologize when you suddenly realize she is there and put yourself straight into your blankets. Can you blush?" - sulin

16.“If there’s no hope, no chance, not the smallest shred… then why are you still alive?” - Rand

Cindy - 123456

Basel - 123

Turin - 12

Dar - 12

Sooh - 1

Jmm - 1

Eglee - 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Hannah! Yes Turin!

1 point for Turin.

Next quote -“Are you deaf as well as blind, woman? I’m not a carpet to walk over, and I distinctly heard myself speak. If I pinch your bottom, you can slap my face, but until I do, I expect a civil word for a civil word!”

Archived