DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BlueCon - Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit - Game on! but more players welcome

Ithillian Turambar

lort%20triv%20title_zpsep8ebv8m.gif

Wanna play Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Sign up here.

We'll have two teams:

Team Sauron:

lotr%20triv%20-%20sauron_zpswjjq02vz.gif

Sooh, RTE, Rhea, Dice

Team Fellowship:

lotr%20triv%20-%20fellowship_zpseltyjlkc

Dar, Myra, Jim, Turin, Meri

The world has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it.

It began with the forging of the great rings. Three were given to the Elves: Immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the dwarf lords: Great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of men who,

above all else, desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and the will to govern each race.

But they were, all of them, deceived; or another ring was made. In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged, in secret, a master ring. And into this ring he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life.

One Ring to rule them all.

Come join the battle for Middle Earth, armed only with a smattering of Lord of the Rings knowledge. Will the Fellowship succeed or will Middle Earth fall into darkness?

It's time to find out ...

The Catagories

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

How to play and just a couple of rules

Please don't Google for your answers ... it kind of ruins the fun mmmmkay

Both teams will be playing at the same time – how this works will become clear when the game starts. At the beginning of the game, a double dice roll will be made to decide which two categories you can choose your question from. Make your choice and you will get a question. Answer the question correctly and you will roll the dice again and be given another choice of question. Simple.

If you answer a standard question incorrectly, you'll need to keep trying again in the same category until you do answer one correctly.

Roll a Double and it counts as a Wedge. Answer a Wedge question correctly and you'll win the Wedge. If you answer a Wedge question incorrectly, the dice will be rolled again and you will revert to standard questions.

How do you win? The first team to get all six Wedges will then have to answer one more question correctly to win, but the category will be chosen by the other team.

Teams are encouraged to confer in the Game Thread - you might want to post in your Team Colour, so you can identify your other Team Members easily. You might want to nominate a Team Captain – you might not. When you have finished conferring, you will need to let me know the decision your team has reached. It’s probably best to choose one person to do this, because I will accept the first Final Answer, or Team Decision that is submitted.

To advise me of which category you wish to choose, oryour Final Answer to a question, you have to post in Bold and your Team colour.

For Mobile Posters - Here are the colour codes:

Team Fellowship = Blue

[b][color=blue]Blue[/b][/color]
Team Sauron = Red

[b][color=red]Red[/b][/color]
When we have a few more people I'll start the game.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turin, you're in the Fellowship.

Let's play!

Team Sauron Wedges: None

Team Sauron: You rolled a 3 and a 6.

Choose: Good Characters or Making the Movies

Team Fellowship Wedges: None

Team Fellowship. You rolled a 1 and a 3.

Choose: Things or Good Characters

The categories.

1. Things

2. Evil Characters

3. Good Characters

4. Places and History

5. Warfare

6. Making the Movies

Team Sauron Wedges: None

Team Sauron: You rolled a 3 and a 6.

Choose: Good Characters or Making the Movies

Team Fellowship Wedges: None

Team Fellowship. How many stone Troll statues are in the clearing where Frodo is taken after the Ringwraith attack?

The categories.

1. Things

2. Evil Characters

3. Good Characters

4. Places and History

5. Warfare

6. Making the Movies

Archived