DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pooped in a bathtub

Reyoru

Bathtubs just make poop soup and no one wants to simmer in their own filth. I recommend pooping in the shower. You can kick it aside or smash it down the drain.

Ever poop from a tree limb? That takes grace, balance and a recklessness uncommon to the modern soul. A captive audience is nice but one cannot be blamed for lacking a supply of friends who will freely watch you poop from a tree.

Bathtubs just make poop soup and no one wants to simmer in their own filth. I recommend pooping in the shower. You can kick it aside or smash it down the drain.

Ever poop from a tree limb? That takes grace, balance and a recklessness uncommon to the modern soul. A captive audience is nice but one cannot be blamed for lacking a supply of friends who will freely watch you poop from a tree.

This is highly educational and informative. If you're in a diarrhoea situation which leads to your unfortunate drenching in poop, the bathtub would be the place to clean it off.

So I saw the title of the thread, and then noticed the author.

And I said to myself:  "figures..."

You poop in the tub all the time. I know this firsthand.

This is highly educational and informative. If you're in a diarrhoea situation which leads to your unfortunate drenching in poop, the bathtub would be the place to clean it off.

No. A million times no. And again, no. Never, not ever, not even now. Two words: poop soup.

Hot shower. A steady flow of fresh hot water and a drain to flush away the biological matter is key here. You are free to evacuate yourself in a bathtub. I, however, will choose the civilized route and settle for a long afternoon in the car wash.

Archived