DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

who in their flipped up minds made Dice a Red Arm?

Mystica

Is it just me or does Lanthirrhos (is Lanth ok for short?) sound like a mix between a God and a stalker?

*edit: I'm too new to kick anyone yet... give me a few more days and I'll kick...

Lanth is perfect.

Heh, now that you mention it I tend to draw inspiration from Native American Trickster traditions. And I really enjoy stories about the Greek gods (and Zeus in particular was certainly a stalker of epic proportions)...

That said, I would like to take this opportunity to declare that I do not endorse stalking, or pretending to be Zeus  :tongue: No fake-swans here please.

@Mysty It's really a shame they tied us BOTH up. It's really a lot less fun that way.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh. Looks like Mysty sucked in another newbie......

Well in that case....

*kicks Nikon*

@ Sooh.   SPOTFINE!!!  For assaulting a Superior Officer you are hereby sentenced to the following.

For your next 10 posts you need to add a line at the bottom that says : "I was stoopid and followed the advice of Mystica. Please kick me to help me get smarter."

As you are the lowest ranked member in the Band noone can be spotfined for kicking you.

Pfft! And here I thought it was smart to follow the orders of higher ranking members... goes to show... *sulks*

Also Dice, I cannot, because I can not read the appropriate sections yet, but I might guess it's because you're smarter/cooler/older/more Aussie than me :tongue: 

At least this spotfining thing will go by quickly...

"I was stoopid and followed the advice of Mystica. Please kick me to help me get smarter."

*sigh* puzzles.... 

*goes to reread everything* 

Oh.. yeah... Time for more kicks :tongue:

"I was stoopid and followed the advice of Mystica. Please kick me to help me get smarter."

Hey I'm hard at work here! (well not really, but since you apparently want me to do this right away we'll just pretend I'm working hard)

Chaining people to a concrete pillar is a good start but they may eventually chip enough of the pillar or chain away to break free... Especially if one is a blademaster!

If you really want to keep them here it's rather easy to do, the question is whether it's worth it :wink:

And the answer is YES!!! :baalzamon:

** Nikon stretches both of his arms fully out to his sides and places his palms towards the sky.  He turns in a full circle then slowly raises his hands until they press together above his head. **

There, this barrier should keep them from leaving, unless they dare to channel and have more power than the mighty Logain.  ** Laughs Maniacally **

SPOTFINE!!!!

Nikon for Channelling in the Band where it is specifically outlawed you will for your next 10 posts add at the bottom of the post the following: "I am a mere Lightie and should not be channeling in the Band. Please kick me to help remind me of this." 

Anyone who kicks you within 3 posts of one of your spotfine posts will NOT be spotfined. All 10 posts are to be in Public Boards.

Also the reason you didn't get spotfined was 

Jak is on LoLA and Dice is unlikely to fine himself... neither the Cav or Infantry have picked any RA's this term so that's pretty much it unless they do.

We good? I'm learning.. slowly but surely.... ;) On my last board when I was a moderator we didn't give people spotfines.. we just banned them... efficient :tongue:

kicks Sooh in the shin

spotfines are meant to be fun not a REAL punishment. real punishments come from DM Staff peeps

heres ure answer

Not quite Dar. Dav is closer   RAL is the same rank as a CG. In fact if you follow the canon itd be half a step higher then CG.

Not quite Dar. Dav is closer   RAL is the same rank as a CG. In fact if you follow the canon itd be half a step higher then CG.

RAL is same rank as CG if you are figuring out who salutes whom, but dice is under the Cav CG for Cavalry matters, and Cairos is under dice for any RA matters.

so does it make sense now?

Being black and blue I guess is par for the course for a Band recruit :tongue: 

Ugh.. here we go again... #6 

lol  lets Sooh go 

this time.

now for clarity  you got spottied because you kicked a superior officer AFTER the safe time I established had passed. I got away with it from Dav because  for all intents and purposes we are the SAME rank.

If Dav and I did not hold a position in the band  ie CG and rAL then I outrank dav and if he hits me like he did above he gets spotfined.

make sense?

Im doing this stuff cause it seems like the admins are slow getting you ure access so I will teach the Band Laws the fun way lol

All good, Dice :wink: 

I know a humorous approach when I see one. Plus with all this back and forth the spotfining goes away mighty fast...

HAH! So you admit that I DID kick you and that I really AM a god because I was able to do so while tied up! You really can teach an old dog new tricks! Or at least, I can. Perhaps it is beyond normal folk.  :wink:

As I am a very magnanimous being I will forgive your petty denial of my Supremacy over forum and post; And I shall play along with your silly spotfine!

After all, your disbelief and a little ignominy could hardly hurt a superior being such as myself!

*vaguely remembers to free Mysty from her chains* Let it never be said that I didn't help the little people!

*holds his hand out in the air, and tries to round-house kick it---succeeds because he is a god, and far greater than Chuck Norris*

db00255429cf0da321ca601d152f1de2.jpg

Well technically, I'm not even part of the band anymore  :tongue: I haven't been in the usergroup for ages.

So (also technically) you aren't actually my superior officer (therefore there was no rule breaking), and can't give me spotfines (as I'm not part of the band).

So NYAH! :cool:

I could just run off scot-free but what would that teach my loyal subjects? What sort of stories would they write within my Book of Posts if I assaulted an elder and refused all recompense? NAY! I shant run from this task! My heart desires to fulfill this duty with my (great!) (mild?) meager (*sighs*) creative powers!

I do not always play god, but when I do, I kick myself. *sends foot around the world in (approximately) 80 days (mostly by steamer) and lugs himself over the ear*

My High Priest (Translate: Lawyer) Says differently! And libel is a serious offence! So is cruel and unusual punishment! Be warned old man, I intend to smite you! (Emendation: Sue not smite)

...Nevertheless, he has offered a libation of Brew and the burning of incense and does entreat me (Read: "Advise") to continue my sentence. Cursed human! Stop reading over my shoulder and "fixing" what I say!

*grabs the High Priest's feet and holds him upside down, bashing my head into his shins in frustration and punishment*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrVqofzbqSc

Archived