DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

who in their flipped up minds made Dice a Red Arm?

Mystica

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea.

*chains them to a concrete pillar with 5 times the chain to secure them*

I think that's better right Dice!

*Eyes fuzzy pink chains* Now see Dice, if you used this tactic, maybe you could get a woman to laugh in bed, instead of falling asleep during the revelation of the punch line...  :dry:

*Is tired to something huge and rock-hard* Mysty-baby is that you? :tongue: You're a real pillar in this community, one could say that you've never left your post, and always stood straight and tall at attention.

There we go. My work here is done. Now I've really done it. No wait, not literally. Just... never mind. I'm going to stop talking now. The nukes are already on their way from Australia and Belgium. I'm sorry America! I didn't mean to take you with me! 

Good idea.

*Eyes fuzzy pink chains* Now see Dice, if you used this tactic, maybe you could get a woman to laugh in bed, instead of falling asleep during the revelation of the punch line...  :dry:

*Is tired to something huge and rock-hard* Mysty-baby is that you? :tongue: You're a real pillar in this community, one could say that you've never left your post, and always stood straight and tall at attention.

There we go. My work here is done. Now I've really done it. No wait, not literally. Just... never mind. I'm going to stop talking now. The nukes are already on their way from Australia and Belgium. I'm sorry America! I didn't mean to take you with me! 

lolz

+2 bro!!

Good idea.

*applauds this post*

Chaining people to a concrete pillar is a good start but they may eventually chip enough of the pillar or chain away to break free... Especially if one is a blademaster!

If you really want to keep them here it's rather easy to do, the question is whether it's worth it :wink:

And the answer is YES!!! :baalzamon:

** Nikon stretches both of his arms fully out to his sides and places his palms towards the sky.  He turns in a full circle then slowly raises his hands until they press together above his head. **

There, this barrier should keep them from leaving, unless they dare to channel and have more power than the mighty Logain.  ** Laughs Maniacally **

Chaining people to a concrete pillar is a good start but they may eventually chip enough of the pillar or chain away to break free... Especially if one is a blademaster!

If you really want to keep them here it's rather easy to do, the question is whether it's worth it :wink:

** Nikon stretches both of his arms fully out to his sides and places his palms towards the sky.  He turns in a full circle then slowly raises his hands until they press together above his head. **

There, this barrier should keep them from leaving, unless they dare to channel and have more power than the mighty Logain.  ** Laughs Maniacally **

SPOTFINE!!!!

Nikon for Channelling in the Band where it is specifically outlawed you will for your next 10 posts add at the bottom of the post the following: "I am a mere Lightie and should not be channeling in the Band. Please kick me to help remind me of this." 

Anyone who kicks you within 3 posts of one of your spotfine posts will NOT be spotfined. All 10 posts are to be in Public Boards.

SPOTFINE!!!!

Nikon for Channelling in the Band where it is specifically outlawed you will for your next 10 posts add at the bottom of the post the following: "I am a mere Lightie and should not be channeling in the Band. Please kick me to help remind me of this." 

Anyone who kicks you within 3 posts of one of your spotfine posts will NOT be spotfined. All 10 posts are to be in Public Boards.

Worth it to try and keep a few of our old members from thinking of disappearing again.

"I am a mere Lightie and should not be channeling in the Band. Please kick me to help remind me of this."

Is it just me or does Lanthirrhos (is Lanth ok for short?) sound like a mix between a God and a stalker?

*edit: I'm too new to kick anyone yet... give me a few more days and I'll kick...

Sooh you are a new recruit right? Ok then....... I am hereby illiciting your service as a Blademaster.

Since Lanth and I are tied up *winkywinky@lanth* we need someone to do the kicking for us. You're it!

So, you'll not only be kicking him for yourself, but twice extra for each of us.

Say Lanth, you are very toned... did you work out? Whatya' do???

Archived