DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Sooh to the Black Tower!

Panchi

We got a new recruit :biggrin:

So, Sooh tell us something about yourself. Did Winter Dragon bring you here? How you picked your handle? What do you like and dislike? Who is your favourite Asha'man?

Let's see.. so many questions... I was brought here by curiosity mainly, plus I saw it was an active group, and that's good! My handle is something I brought with me from a game I once played and I quite like it, plus I think it's a bit in style with the WoT universe. 

I like having fun and I dislike arguments (I'll go into hiding). As for my favourite Asha'man... I remain undecided  :rolleyes: I could never pick among great characters...

Welcome Sooh!

Eat the Brownies! They are both tasteh and tainteh! :wink:

chocolate_brownies.jpg

They sure look Yummeh! *gulps one down* 

Yup.. I was right!

Also: Hi Tina!

What is you favorite color?

Who is you favorite character from any book?

Red or Blue?

Bananas? yes or no

Are you still in school?

That is all i have for now. I have a class to go to, yeah college, so i will be gone for a bit, best of luck.

Favorite color: Green

Favorite character: Many.... too many to pick just one!

Red or Blue: ... and white??

Bananas: Sometimes

Still in school: Of sorts... I teach... middle school!

Have fun in class!

Red or Blue?

Bananas? yes or no

Are you still in school?

That is all i have for now. I have a class to go to, yeah college, so i will be gone for a bit, best of luck.

Have fun in class!

Thanks for that, i am just happy i dont have anything else due this week. Anyway this place is a blast, so again welcome to the insanity, i hope it suites you well.

Sooh, don't expect me to listen to you like your normal middle graders. I am 13, so I am a middle grader, right? (The fact that my birth certificate doesn't not think I am 13 doesn't matter) Voices think I am 13 and that's it :biggrin:

MORE BROWNIEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! *noms*

Welcome Sooh!

Make yourself at home, don't mind the dirty socks, they were left by one of the Shadow faction members.   :wink:

Hey and thanks! Oh, and those socks... well.. I kinda felt like home already so I just.... ahem... *cleans up* :biggrin:

Thanks for that, i am just happy i dont have anything else due this week. Anyway this place is a blast, so again welcome to the insanity, i hope it suites you well.

So far so good, eh? I did one year of uni in the US, and I've never worked so hard in my life! I sympathize! 

Sooh, don't expect me to listen to you like your normal middle graders. I am 13, so I am a middle grader, right? (The fact that my birth certificate doesn't not think I am 13 doesn't matter) Voices think I am 13 and that's it :biggrin:

Actually I do expect you to listen to me like my normal middle graders... they listen... and ignore  :rolleyes:

I probably won't ignore. I miss middle school (at least grade 8). It was a fun time even if my class was officially the worst (worst as in most indiscplined) class in school.

And I didn't really ignore my teachers...

Probably thats why I made my life hell. I only started ignoring teachers (only one teacher) this year and that was when she started giving me her personal work (eg, make question papers for grade 9, add a watermark in her name, print them and give the whole thing to her in a pen drive)

Nono... those were my socks... hence how at home I felt... 

At least I think they were... I know I left them here somewhere...

Also Panchi, I'm sure we'll get along just fine... I'm 13 at heart too, just not when at work  :wink:

Red or Blue?

Bananas? yes or no

Are you still in school?

Have fun in class!

Oh, another teacher. *high fives*

Sooh touched Ed's socks? We must balefire the infected areas. Don't worry I have done this before.

I thought we had all those hazards removed. I blame Darthe.

Well, Locke and Lessa isn´t around so I guess Darthe will do.

Archived