DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Sooh to the Band !

Thane Vakarian

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome again Sooh!  I think you are going to fit in here quite well.  :laugh:  

Well, I'm Brid, I'm the...what the heck is my title.....oh yes the Under Commander of the Band.  I really did just have a brain fart and couldn't remember my title.  Oh gods, my age is showing.  :huh:

Anyhoo....I haven't read the last 3 books yet either.  I think if Dice could find a way to get to the States, he'd strap me to a chair, tape my eyelids open, and put the book on an automatic page turner and make me read them.  :wink:

Oh and I have a very HEALTHY obsession with Tom Hiddleston :wub::unsure: 

I may have to strap myself down until I finish... I can't believe how long it has taken me! Anyway... I hope to get there this time, with the help of the people here on the site. 

Healthy obsession with Tom Hiddleston, huh? Sounds like one of my "healthy" obsessions... though Tom Hiddleston has until now passed under my radar. We'll see how long that lasts. 

Brid, I'm in the States so I'd offer to do that for dice . . . but the weather y'all are having up there would totally prevent me from getting there.

Sorry, dice!  Does the thought count for anything?  :laugh:

Welcome, Sooh!  I just joined the Band recently myself (though I've been a member at DM for a long, long, long time). 

Can you guess what regiment I joined . . .? *tries to cover her avatar photo*  :laugh:

Impossible!

Oh wait.... horsepooscoopers?

the BETRAYAL!!!  Sooh  you have been quickly brainwashed by evil companions! Join the Cav for your own Sanitys sake!! before its too late I beg you!!

Welcome to the Band! I'm Horn, the Band's Marshal General (the senior member).

He's ancient! ;)

Considers smacking Dav again....If he's Ancient what are you saying about me??   Dice's foot starts tapping ominously.....

lol Dice.. you don't know what you did inviting me here...  :wink:

I fully intend to make a careful selection as to whether I'll be a featherplucker, horsepooscooper or latrinedigger... You are welcome to try to sway me in whichever direction you may choose.

I had a hard time deciding.  I really wanted to be a horse archer with a shiny sword . . . :biggrin:  *drools dreams about Karl Urban as Eomer*  Oops! Sorry . . . wrong series.  :laugh:

I should probably already know what a redarm is, shouldn't I? *hides in shame*

*edit* I'm an idiot and it's past midnight.. never mind me *mumbles* shouldn't have drunk all that alcohol while being welcomed everywhere....

Oh and I have a very HEALTHY obsession with Tom Hiddleston :wub::unsure:

If by healthy you mean unexplainedly crazy, you are on the right track!  :wink:

Welcome, Sooh!  I just joined the Band recently myself (though I've been a member at DM for a long, long, long time). 

Can you guess what regiment I joined . . .? *tries to cover her avatar photo*  :laugh:

Impossible!

Oh wait.... horsepooscoopers?

the BETRAYAL!!!  Sooh  you have been quickly brainwashed by evil companions! Join the Cav for your own Sanitys sake!! before its too late I beg you!!

Welcome to the Band! I'm Horn, the Band's Marshal General (the senior member).

He's ancient! ;)

Considers smacking Dav again....If he's Ancient what are you saying about me??   Dice's foot starts tapping ominously.....

That depends on if ancient is in human years or in Band years...

Then that makes dice, what, in his mid-life crisis?

Would like to point out that Horn has been here longer than Dice and Dice has only been here longer than me by a few days. Now do we really want to continue with the old jokes? *glares at everyone*

;0p

Anyhoo....I haven't read the last 3 books yet either.  I think if Dice could find a way to get to the States, he'd strap me to a chair, tape my eyelids open, and put the book on an automatic page turner and make me read them.  :wink:

THIS!!!  SO MUCH THIS!!!!

Brid, I'm in the States so I'd offer to do that for dice . . . but the weather y'all are having up there would totally prevent me from getting there.

Sorry, dice!  Does the thought count for anything?  :laugh:

What if you went in Summer??   there may be points in it for you.....

Then that makes dice, what, in his mid-life crisis?

Would like to point out that Horn has been here longer than Dice and Dice has only been here longer than me by a few days. Now do we really want to continue with the old jokes? *glares at everyone*

;0p

Wrong. Profiles currently show us both in 06. But you forget my Banded...that before there was a Dicetosser1 there was a Dicetosser. I ORIGINALLY joined in 02.

Archived