DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Sooh to the Band !

Thane Vakarian

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, I try not to feel smug

*pokes her smugness * it seems to be escaping...

*pulls out a duct tape gun*

Don't worry, I'll patch that up for you in no time

Another one with the duct tape... :/

Sooh just a warning to ya, Bandy tastes like socks,  Flaming shots ehh I suppose they can be alright, but Guiny is awesome!

Lol, I totally heard this joke about Bergen once...

So Bill Bryson had spent a week in Bergen and it had rained every day so he was a bit depressed and asked a passerby if it ever stopped raining? The boy looked up at him and said 'how would I know, I'm only 6'

No, bandy does taste like socks, it's a key ingredient in the brew making process :laugh: Flaming shots are the best, but I'm not much of an ale drinker :)

Sooh ignore Dav. hes an infant so he's not grown up enought to know what hes talking about. and ignore BFG too  she's an archer so she has no idea what she's talking about,,,,,ever!

Besides you came here on my reccomendation didn't you? Have I steered you wrong yet??  Hands Sooh a Bandy, drink of the might and best regiment, the Cavalry!

remember I havent steered you wrong yet.

You should be proud of your drinks heritage, and I mean people drink plenty of foul stuff voluntarily (you know like Dr Pepper or Irn Bru) so you know, the taste of socks could be nice to some people.

Wait a minute! Drink of the mighty and best regiment?  Oh I know!

*takes the bandy from Sooh and replaces it with a nice cold Guiny*

Okay now you can enjoy!

Now horse riding can be fun when they are not stepping on your foot most of the time, but fighting on horseback?  Such a pain!  All that running around for only a chance to get a hit or two before turning around and running again.

Archers....well that isn't even fighting!  All they do is shoot a bunch of arrows into the sky making things hard to see.  At least it gives the real and best fighters some shade.  :wink:

Now what to do with this bandy?

*runs off looking for Dice's horse*

I'll admit I'm curious now... how exactly are you going to dispose of that?

and then sets you on fire :innocent:

I'll try anything once, but if it is nasty then I'm never touching it again!

Could be an interesting round though... having all of yous trying to convince me to join your special kind of madness :biggrin:

Archived