DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Sooh to the Band !

Thane Vakarian

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha thank you! I think by the end of those mojitos I'll be on the floor somewhere, but it's always nice with a warm welcome :)

I am rereading the first books now. It has been a while since I read them last, and I always tend to notice different things as I read them. I came here because I always like a good online community, and I hope this one is an active one. The last online community I was (VERY) active in was for the tv show Lost. That message board died because the show ended though.

I realize I'm late to the party here, but I hope there are still some great friends to be found within this page. It's a bit daunting right now with all the different social groups and settings, but I'm sure I'll get to know it little by little.

Also seeing as Dice was sweet enough to welcome me and recommend this group I decided to join :) It seems I might already have found like-minded people here! 

Once you have access to our member boards, you will see that each regiment has its own pub/bar, including special drinks. I run 2 of those on the Archers Board, and i'm currently the Captain-General of the Archers (yeah, they made me responsible.... lttle did they know :tongue: )

This community tends to be very active, with ups and downs, ofcourse. But there are always people around (i basically live here) 

Once you know your way around the boards and options, it's all quite easy around here. 

I still need to finish the last books, but i kinda lack the time to do so....  :ph34r:

A little banter is healthy, I do agree with that ;) As for now I'm just trying to navigate the groups, orders and nicknames, but rest assured banter will follow from me too once I get the hang of it ;)

Welcome to the Band Sooh! I'm Cairos the Captain General of the Cavalry! Don't mind Dav! We are not the horsepooscoopers! If dice hears that he'll throw a fit! I mean a brawl! ;)

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Welcome, Sooh!  I just joined the Band recently myself (though I've been a member at DM for a long, long, long time). 

Can you guess what regiment I joined . . .? *tries to cover her avatar photo*  :laugh:

Welcome, Sooh!  I just joined the Band recently myself (though I've been a member at DM for a long, long, long time). 

Can you guess what regiment I joined . . .? *tries to cover her avatar photo*  :laugh:

Impossible!

Oh wait.... horsepooscoopers?

Long story, but a friend of mine posted on facebook about the WoT pilot that aired, and I watched it and started reading the books again. As I got back into it with the books I looked up some groups on facebook and I saw it mentioned that Jason Denzel who was a founder of this page had gotten a book deal. That again lead me to check out DM, and the rest is history :)

Archived