Welcome Hiarthbeorn to the Black Tower!

Leyrann

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you add extra?

Boy i hope so.

*takes a brownie*

*These brownies may or may not still exist in this thread. They may or may not have been seconded to my own welcome thread...

<.<

>.>

Friends, companions, and muck-rakers all! Lend me your ears, and your hearts, and your mouths, and your gluttonous bellies.

If I keep all my body parts, do I still get a piece of cake?

Of course, of course! Of course!

Whatever made you think they would not be returned? Lending is not keeping, by any means, insofar as I will keep your body parts safe for as long as they are in my service.

And what glorious service it shall be! A multitude of hearts and mouths and gluttonous bellies, striving in unison, a legion of organs burping and tumbling their way toward a golden horizon!

FRIENDS! FATE SHINES UPON YOU WHO BEND KNEE TO MY SERVICE! FOR HONOR! FOR VALOR! FOR GLORIOUS EMPIRE, I CALL UPON THEE, O SHINING SOULS! GALLOP, BELCH, FART AND TUMBLE, TO ME, TO ME!

*purple cloak billows majestically as Hiarthbeorn marches from the coliseum, banners cascading and unfurling SPQR: Sono Pazzi Questi Romani*

there is a weave of infinite replenishment on all food and drink in the BT. you cannot put a dent in infinity though you are welcome to try.

That's it!

I'm never leaving!

... unless morning sickness creeps in again, then I may have to go on vacation. But don't worry. Pretty sure I'll be right back!

there is a weave of infinite replenishment on all food and drink in the BT. you cannot put a dent in infinity though you are welcome to try.

I've tried, and still do. And, well, lets just say that it's a good thing that there are weaves that can remove fat from your body.

Friends, companions, and muck-rakers all! Lend me your ears, and your hearts, and your mouths, and your gluttonous bellies.

Whatever made you think they would not be returned? Lending is not keeping, by any means, insofar as I will keep your body parts safe for as long as they are in my service.

And what glorious service it shall be! A multitude of hearts and mouths and gluttonous bellies, striving in unison, a legion of organs burping and tumbling their way toward a golden horizon!

FRIENDS! FATE SHINES UPON YOU WHO BEND KNEE TO MY SERVICE! FOR HONOR! FOR VALOR! FOR GLORIOUS EMPIRE, I CALL UPON THEE, O SHINING SOULS! GALLOP, BELCH, FART AND TUMBLE, TO ME, TO ME!

*purple cloak billows majestically as Hiarthbeorn marches from the coliseum, banners cascading and unfurling SPQR: Sono Pazzi Questi Romani*

I'm pretty sure SPQR means "senatus populusque romae".

I've tried, and still do. And, well, lets just say that it's a good thing that there are weaves that can remove fat from your body.

I'm pretty sure SPQR means "senatus populusque romae".

sonopazziquestiromani_zpsmkyyqvjj.jpg

Archived