DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Hiarthbeorn to the Black Tower!

Leyrann

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With my New found sanity, I have to say that doing nothing on the weekend is not productive enough.

*represses shudder*

I dont know what that was for? it seems so odd would anyway want a cupcake.

Vanilla_cupcakes.jpg

At first i thought brownies, but they seemed to rich. So i found a better alternative. :smile:

My weekend has been very productive so far. I went and had a delicious coffee today, and right now I am eating some very nice pizza.

I can't wait to see what productive activities I will achieve tomorrow!

I´m getting exhausted just by reading this.

I´m having a 9 days holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i miss sleep. It was my oldest and dearest friend before i meet college. College is such a bully, it make me have to get up early and focus on things, it is so controlling.

Also Tim and I settled our disagreement, so now he gets working hours and i get off time, so let the insanity rain. or if we go off of current weather sleet and snow. and lots of cold. I wish i was warm.

But i miss sleep. It was my oldest and dearest friend before i meet college. College is such a bully, it make me have to get up early and focus on things, it is so controlling.

Also Tim and I settled our disagreement, so now he gets working hours and i get off time, so let the insanity rain. or if we go off of current weather sleet and snow. and lots of cold. I wish i was warm.

That makes me more afraid of college

Archived