DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I think we need to talk about...

Niniel

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even recognize myself with the new avi. But I don't know where is my old avi so I am stuck with it (though I would have liked an avi with wings). Buy this avi does have braid.

...books. You pick any from the initial list from Elimination Game. They did feature on many lists of best fantasy books. If you like YA, I recommend looking at epicreads.com (look at it even if you don't like YA, it has got awesome stuff).

...phones. I have no idea about that.

I was like, "wait, Panchi acutally got ANOTHER AVI?"

Books: Normally I mention Wheel of Time if I'm going to recommend a book... Y u so evil?

Phones: I have no freaking idea.

What do you mean by ANOTHER AVI?

Btw, I didn't mean to edit your earlier post but my mobile acted word and edited it instead of quoting.

I can't even recognize myself with the new avi. But I don't know where is my old avi so I am stuck with it (though I would have liked an avi with wings). Buy this avi does have braid.

...books. You pick any from the initial list from Elimination Game. They did feature on many lists of best fantasy books. If you like YA, I recommend looking at epicreads.com (look at it even if you don't like YA, it has got awesome stuff).

...phones. I have no idea about that.

I'm not sure that I have the energy to start a long series right now.

Books: Normally I mention Wheel of Time if I'm going to recommend a book... Y u so evil?

Btw, I didn't mean to edit your earlier post but my mobile acted word and edited it instead of quoting.

We also need to discuss Panchi's mod powers.

the AVI is pretty but confusing until i forget the last one.

read the Dresden files.

get an iPhone.

How many books?

I don't want an iphone. Not that I can afford a new phone right now but my present phone is slowly dying.

the AVI is pretty but confusing until i forget the last one.

read the Dresden files.

get an iPhone.

How many books?

I don't want an iphone. Not that I can afford a new phone right now but my present phone is slowly dying.

no one can multiquote on DM mobile afaik.

I have a 2 generation back iPhone which wasn't too expensive, but the Samsung is cheaper, and cheaper still are really pretty good trak phones and net 10s. I like the iPhone cause you don't have to do any hard thinking to use it.

Dresden files have something like 15 books now, but it's not the kind of series you have to keep reading, and each book is reasonably short and light reading. they're like supernatural detective stories and there's a lot of humor in them.

I second Dresden Files.

Other recommendations

Black Magician trilogy by Trudi Canavan

Snow like Ashes by Sara Raasch (currently only one book)

The Heir by Cinda Williams Chima (5 books)

The Young Elites by Marie Lu (only one b book available more)

Burn for me by Ilona Andrews (not sure about availability of sequels)

The Selection by Kiera Cass (currently 3 books available. Very YAish but quite short...less than400 pages in a book, google before reading. It's poor girl to princess sort of book but the girl is not on love with the prince)

We were Liars by E. Lockhart (standalone but it's a wonderful book. If anyone asks how it ends, just lie)

Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews (currently 7 books)

Edge series by Ilona Andrews (4 books)

I mean that you've had the same avi for like forever.

We also need to discuss Panchi's mod powers.

Yes, we sure need to.

Archived